new years resoloutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

well in no particular order heres mine,.... make some money this year, retire soon as possible, be nicer to customers but difficult as the older I get I get more cynical/realistic/and tell customers what I think,a new van is needed, must remember not to talk to firemen,teachers,engineers through clenched teeth without spitting/swearing ,but smile when I meet these parasites, I listen to radio 4 and I do not watch eastenders or emmerdale , must learn to count to 10 when some gobby teenager coarser asks me what that is I am listening to,.i must learn to explain slowly to people that strange as it may seem I am not sitting beside the phone with my bait box all ready and flask, on the chance that they will ring me and sometimes they have to wait, start a book this year to record every different pint of real I drink ,going to York and the Cotswolds next year so should be some good ones, must make more effort with our southeren friends and travel and meet them do exhibitions/school visits/and generally help the poor poppets that its called a handboard nothing else , come on this site after a hard days work and relax and join the gentle banter its a good place to heal, all the best everybody

New van is top of my list, make some money, put a stop to weekend work, make the most out of every job, even if it's crap it's not going to last for ever. Live by the rule every day on the trail is a good day, merry Christmas everyone.

Learn how to use a sponge................................................................................ on my van a little more :RpS_thumbsup:

retire soon as possible,[/QUOTE]

you will never be able to retire as long as there are women on this planet. they will not let you retire, they always want some work done and they will just keep phoning you up.

Well dave am sorry to say though , u seem like a canny enough bloke but some of your past advice etc has been shocking . lol

New van is top of my list, make some money, put a stop to weekend work, make the most out of every job, even if it's crap it's not going to last for ever. Live by the rule every day on the trail is a good day, merry Christmas everyone.
Neww van ror me too:RpS_thumbup: try to find more of my prefered work(decorative render,ashlar,quoins pargeting etc)

Promised myself I'll get out climbing when it starts warming up as I've really missed it. Try not to work so many weekends too.

im gonna stop reading the news and watching the news. it depresses the fcuk out of me. and im knocking david icke on the head as well. im in good shape at the moment but im going one step further. too much abuse has gone on for too long. from now on there will be fifty pushups each morning, fifty pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

im gonna stop reading the news and watching the news. it depresses the fcuk out of me. and im knocking david icke on the head as well. im in good shape at the moment but im going one step further. too much abuse has gone on for too long. from now on there will be fifty pushups each morning, fifty pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.
And stop tellin lies:RpS_wink:

Shocking ? What u mean - my advice is good an my customers happy with me - u got jealous
take no notice davethedog you have given out some top notch advice on here,,bet there are loads of spreads using your tips (they just wont admit it ) :RpS_thumbsup:

that should last untill about jan 2nd then :RpS_biggrin:

Before you lot immediately take the piss!!?? I'm thinking of going sober for the whole of January for Cancer as been advertised on TV I lost a bloody good mate this year and my Step dad bless him more recent because of this and more of my friends being diagnosed seemingly on a alarmingly basis!! I know I could do it as its a bloody good cause! I'm not sure what's involved regard sponsorship etc but your feedback will let me know if I should or not and please back me lads n lasses ??

Status
Not open for further replies.