new whisk......?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mixer packed up today so ordering an Eibenstock 1800w same as Refina but different badges. Its £300 but they do cheaper ones. Just not as powerful

I have the belle. It does come with a positive paddle that needs changing for mixin skim. Other than that it's top bob.

The gears switch is all over the place :RpS_mad: got to keep faffing to get it in gear and I got angry and had to tell the boy to put it away before I smashed it!! :RpS_cursing:

I agree with Marshy . pay that bit more and get a mixer that will last. I have the refina - Eibenstock 1800w. I have never had a problem for years so far. With mixers its worth paying the extra as you do :)get what you pay for

I have had my refina megamixer for about 5 years now.. never had a issue with it.. I do wonder when it will die on me bit its still going!!! Gteat bit of kit

we have bosch, refina and belle. the belle is in your price range just under £200, the brushs are simple to change just undo the screws on the side and they pop out. the refina ones are fiddly.

Had 3 bosches eses over last 20 yrs. 2 of them got knicked . Self explanatory. Present one 10 years old , no problem except 1 switch
I use mine for plastering :RpS_thumbup:

E bay etc. did a job couple of years ago for an Asian guy in street next to me who had an online shop. He buys them in direct at £215 and re sells at a massive mark up

If it helps we'll be getting in some more Perles 1300 watt mixers soon.

Perles you say? Perles are a Slovenian company that have previously made machines for Collomix and British Gypsum (the RGE160 and S10 yellow mixer). The machines are rugged enough, simple to maintain, come with a NEGATIVE mix down paddle, two speed gearbox and electronic soft start.

But the best bit is...whereas before they would sell at £359.00 plus VAT (Collomix pricing) by dealing direct we'll be offering them at £250'ish plus VAT. We haven't received an invoice with carriage costs yet so the final price could vary +/- £11.00.

Either way, it's a good solid machine, and built to good standard (quieter running than many too).

The Bosch was/is still a nice mixer, but when replacement switches cost £90.00 alone it gets a bit much, no? Perles switches are £34.50.

You can see something similar here Carobyn

If it helps we'll be getting in some more Perles 1300 watt mixers soon.

Perles you say? Perles are a Slovenian company that have previously made machines for Collomix and British Gypsum (the RGE160 and S10 yellow mixer). The machines are rugged enough, simple to maintain, come with a NEGATIVE mix down paddle, two speed gearbox and electronic soft start.

But the best bit is...whereas before they would sell at £359.00 plus VAT (Collomix pricing) by dealing direct we'll be offering them at £250'ish plus VAT. We haven't received an invoice with carriage costs yet so the final price could vary +/- £11.00.

Either way, it's a good solid machine, and built to good standard (quieter running than many too).

The Bosch was/is still a nice mixer, but when replacement switches cost £90.00 alone it gets a bit much, no? Perles switches are £34.50.

You can see something similar here Carobyn

1300 is not powerfull enough to slow to mix.

My Perle's 1050w used to knock up 3bags of multi in a gorilla tub no problem at all it lasted 10 year and only broke when it was dropped plugged in to the mains just went bang and that was it!! Smoking like electing a new pope!! I tried online to get another Perle's but all discontinued!! Bought the belle 1600e thought it was OK but slow and took forever to get going!! So after using Eibenstock in Germany and 1800w what could go wrong!?? Won't buy cheap again its false economy!!! :RpS_mad:

Ive got the Eibenstock.... very good ... wouldn't get anything different myself... think I paid about 2 for it..

ok cheers , i thought only ramboo were selling that mixer on e bay , handy to know who else is :RpS_thumbup:

Chap called Ashley is selling the eibenstock on ebay. Told me 289 with a spare paddle or 279 with just 1.

Borrowed a builders Perle on a job a couple of years back. Maybe it was cos it was old but what a pile of sh1te, slow to mix and sounded like 20 marbles in a paint can when spinning.

gearbox was like something from an old Lada. Pay the money and get a good drill. If your cheap one packs up on a Monday morning you've lost a days wages - the difference between a Perles and an Eibenstock :RpS_thumbup:

i allways thought the perles was loud , i have never bought one for that reason , i like to here the r2 pop quiz

They do just never actually seen one in the flesh. They're about the same price as a Bosch.
You only need one kidney rite ???

Status
Not open for further replies.