new uni finish?????

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still trying to get to grips with the old unifinish..............:RpS_unsure:

What you mean no pva? Like you don't have to use any bondin agent??... Wind up me thinks Marra? Well tell us then where you seen it and how much?:RpS_wink:

I wonder how much it is..............:RpS_unsure:

Is that the inflatable muliti scaffold or new uni scaffold Al??

Has anyone used it yet? I haven't seen it any where. I can't understand how you won't need pva on backgrounds with suction. For instance an old lime render house just had paper stripped off so there's not a lot of paint on there what's to stop the suction? I'm having an awful lot of trouble sleeping at the minit not knowing this information:RpS_laugh:

Hi all, Tp's are knocking it out at £7.20 a bag plus vat!!!!!! Used it last week (just 2 bags mind) all I can say is it's crap. Pva every time it's sh*te!

Uni finish ain't shelling off....period. I've used it on a bone dry surface and its still there

markasspam.jpg

I haven't tried it yet but next time I get a re skim where there's lotsa shiny paint where pva won't go off and there's no suction I mite give it a go. Think on reskims what have loadsa suction like never been painted artex ceilings or old lime walls I couldn't bring myself to skim on it dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.