New twitch ( corner trowel)....

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is a twitchnand why the **** do you need a corner trowel.....
do you all use corner trowels?

a twitch is a corner trowel, specifically an internal corner trowel. I use them if the set I'm doing isn't big enough to warrant doing hard corners. Used proper like, they'll give good results..... Give one a go!

@ryan plasterers one stop shop have your 90degree internal trowels or similar come in now ???
Also any of yer dust masks in??
Thanks

Please have a look here;

Carobyn

- we'll post it to you for £3.75 plus VAT. German made - stainless steel, wood handle, in stock...

Can people stop advertising their tools please because i've just bought one of these. I have no need for it as i love my new MT one i've not long discovered ( @beddy ) but i seen stainless steel and now collect shiney tools i don't need.

I'm no better at plastering than i was 3-4 months ago when i started buying things advertised/mentioned. Don't be like me kids, just say no.

Can people stop advertising their tools please because i've just bought one of these. I have no need for it as i love my new MT one i've not long discovered ( @beddy ) but i seen stainless steel and now collect shiney tools i don't need.

I'm no better at plastering than i was 3-4 months ago when i started buying things advertised/mentioned. Don't be like me kids, just say no.

Haha just like me mate, im like a magpie when it comes to shiny new tools!! Got to try them though!

Screenshot_2015-05-22-22-14-03-1.png

I bought a new Marshalltown one a couple of weld back. Bloody thing is horrible. Leaves terrible lines down the corners. I'm going to have to put a bend in the wings I think.
It's easier to do wet corners than to mess about filling in lines.

I bought a new Marshalltown one a couple of weld back. Bloody thing is horrible. Leaves terrible lines down the corners. I'm going to have to put a bend in the wings I think.
It's easier to do wet corners than to mess about filling in lines.

Take a look at the thread i started a while back about angle trowels. Turns out theres 2 types of MT ones. 90• and 103• the 90 is great

Reactions: 4x4
Have you used one of these arti and what they like bud?
I've got an old school tyzack one but it's seen better days. Also got the refina one but the edges are slightly round so it doesn't leave a sharp angle. Failing that just use a toilet brush. It gives a more rustic angle

I've got an old school tyzack one but it's seen better days. Also got the refina one but the edges are slightly round so it doesn't leave a sharp angle. Failing that just use a toilet brush. It gives a more rustic angle
I was going to buy a winged putz one the other day but p1ss were out of stock so might give one of those ones a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.