New twitch ( corner trowel)....

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairybear

Thought I'd lost my twitch today, but found it when I lifted the last bag of multi out of the van......flat as a pancake! Tried to bend it back into shape but no good.

I've had the same one since about 2007, it's the Marshalltown one.

So, gonna buy another over weekend, anyone use anything different....? Recommend another brand?

Rigid, flexible? Square or radius corner?

Follow the link - you'll see the products...there are rigid 90 degree internal/external, and larger 'flappy' dry lining design ones too.

To avoid confusion, the price of £3.75 refers to postage and packaging, NOT the trowels...(see website or call 0800 975 4420).

Thought I'd lost my twitch today, but found it when I lifted the last bag of multi out of the van......flat as a pancake! Tried to bend it back into shape but no good.

I've had the same one since about 2007, it's the Marshalltown one.

So, gonna buy another over weekend, anyone use anything different....? Recommend another brand?

Buy the carobyn one and let us know if it's any good

Follow the link - you'll see the products...there are rigid 90 degree internal/external, and larger 'flappy' dry lining design ones too.

To avoid confusion, the price of £3.75 refers to postage and packaging, NOT the trowels...(see website or call 0800 975 4420).
@carobyn , how do you fancy sending me one and I'll put it through its paces and review for you....if any good I'll gladly pay for it????

Last edited by a moderator:
get a marshaltown one, the original and still the best.

I think you'll find both internal trowels and twitchers were around long before the Marshalltown invasion.
My uncle used to use a blue handled, German made internal (just like the Carobyn offering) years ago and rated it highly.

I had a bull nose one once ,from a old plasterer ,never used it ,but it must have been over 40 years old

I had a bull nose one once ,from a old plasterer ,never used it ,but it must have been over 40 years old

we did have the bullnose twitch and a bullnose cassunder [external], too meny complaints, could not get the skirtings back to the wall, the window set looked like an old style tv screen.

Ill order one of those corner trowels next week. Almost £70 for a bucket though? Who the **** pays that

Made a bullnose trowel from a cheap external angle trowel with a piece of PVC pipe glued in, worked well. Don't seem to use a twitch too much...

I have the big Refina one that someone that never returned left on a job of mine. Used it about twice but I can't be arsed with it

I looked at one similar on tebay. Ive got a collomix bucket and it'll take a bag and a half. Wouldn't mind something a bit bigger

I think you'll find both internal trowels and twitchers were around long before the Marshalltown invasion.
My uncle used to use a blue handled, German made internal (just like the Carobyn offering) years ago and rated it highly.
The first ones I came across were Tyzack,box and internal.

Status
Not open for further replies.