New trowles

Members online

No members online now.

MIXERMAN

Bought a new trowel to replace lost ones. Ox 14" feels better than the Nela I had not as flopy . On offer at toolstastion 40 quid.
IMG_20190725_114627749_HDR.jpg

I'd be interested in knowing how you get on with the Ox over the next week or so as been toying with buying 14" at toolstation as it's a good price compared with HuwsGray.
Anything a better price compared with huws gray we got local one in Stoke (Audley) u aft work at them to get the prices down

I have recently gone back to ox ultraflex as developed tennis elbow again and I can say they are the best trowels next to MT for last two passes.. (in the right hands of course)

I wasnt keen either left lines everywhere gave it away and went to nela
You need to push on the corners to create a natural curve.. also lean on one side of the blade.. when you get the hang of it and they are sharp.. they are the best and only flexis I rely on ..

Currently have optiflex but haven't used it enough yet

I have recently gone back to ox ultraflex as developed tennis elbow again and I can say they are the best trowels next to MT for last two passes.. (in the right hands of course)

You need to push on the corners to create a natural curve.. also lean on one side of the blade.. when you get the hang of it and they are sharp.. they are the best and only flexis I rely on ..

What’s optiflex- sniper?

Fair enough if you've got it nice, but I don't think you should have to start bending a new trowel though. Found the nela spot on straight out the box