New trowel

broke in medi will piss on any Marshall Town

as for them perma shaped

warp to f**k in a few weeks

Not taking sides, but there's some irony to that statement, given that there were quite a few murmerings of discontent about medis warping, back around the time they were new to the market.

Funny how different people have such different experiences with trowels of various makes.

As Andy noted, i think the differences of opinion might be partly influenced by the length of trowel each person chooses. I generally use a 13" Perma and 14" Refina SF3, and haven't had any trouble with warping. but I don't like the way quite a lot of the longer (!6"-18") steel flexis have relatively short shanks - I get that it fades the contact at the heel and toe, to minimise lines, but it's asking for trouble in terms of the trowels holding their shape, longterm. Haven't got around to trying one yet, but the Kraft Optiflex 16"(and 18") looks to have a suitable length shank, unless the pics are misleading.

18 Kraft  Opti-flex - TPF.jpg

Last edited:
Not taking sides, but there's some irony to that statement, given that there were quite a few murmerings of discontent about medis warping, back around the time they were new to the market.

Funny how different people have such different experiences with trowels of various makes.

As Andy noted, i think the differences of opinion might be partly influenced by the length of trowel each person chooses. I generally use a 13" Perma and 14" Refina SF3, and haven't had any trouble with warping. but I don't like the way quite a lot of the longer (!6"-18") steel flexis have relatively short shanks - I get that it fades the contact at the heel and toe, to minimise lines, but it's asking for trouble in terms of the trowels holding their shape, longterm. Haven't got around to trying one yet, but the Kraft Optiflex 16"(and 18") looks to have a suitable length shank, unless the pics are misleading.

not reading all that

there is no need to take sides

I'm always right (y)

View attachment 65930
I don't pipe up to much about trowels but the best trowel on the market is kraft! Just keep it to myself or all the lemmings will have one by Monday and ruin the build quality due to knobheads thinking it will make them better plasterers!

Can't help myself
I’m fact I correct myself it is not racist. Well the thing is something is only termed racist when it goes in one direction which is a negative or lesser treatment of darker skin folk from fairer skin folk, what you said is a compliment to darker skin folk in defining someone’s sexual orientation towards finding sexual gratification with darker skin folks. But negrophiliac would be racist against fairer skin folk but there is no crime apparently with regard to what goes in the opposite direction which is a negative or lesser treatment of fairer skin folk
Funny world

I’m fact I correct myself it is not racist. Well the thing is something is only termed racist when it goes in one direction which is a negative or lesser treatment of darker skin folk from fairer skin folk, what you said is a compliment to darker skin folk in defining someone’s sexual orientation towards finding sexual gratification with darker skin folks. But negrophiliac would be racist against fairer skin folk but there is no crime apparently with regard to what goes in the opposite direction which is a negative or lesser treatment of fairer skin folk
Funny world
If snoop calls eminem,,, yo ma nigga! It's actually a term of endearment