New trowel

Members online

Andy g

Guys and girls f**k**g hell got to get a new trowel ,lost my old one, had van door open must have fell into road . Are ox good ones steel not f**k**g micky mouse plastic cheer and if u say to me this is a good trowel tell me yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

There's a notable lack of consistency in your prose, your text seems to differ on occasion. Would lead one to believe there maybe I'll truths to your intent...

....or maybe your straight up and it's just the way you are.

A carbon steel trowel will develop a stronger sharper edge than stainless steel, properly treated and maintained you will find no better trowel. Marshall town extralites are my personal choice

There's a notable lack of consistency in your prose, your text seems to differ on occasion. Would lead one to believe there maybe I'll truths to your intent...

....or maybe your straight up and it's just the way you are.

A carbon steel trowel will develop a stronger sharper edge than stainless steel, properly treated and maintained you will find no better trowel. Marshall town extralites are my personal choice
Cheers ol u no Andy g is straight as they come asuwere . Will look for this trowel

@Olican its @gps 100%. They both disappear at the same time and come back at the same time. He’s a lovable rogue so who cares.

It’s a clever way to ask questions without being ridiculed for knowing f**k all about plastering though

Unlike you I don’t need to change my identity lol

If you get stuck pm me your address and I'll send you a part worn mt
Oli it ok I will have a look round maybe one stop plasterer shop in notts. Or mite buy cheap one and get angle grinder on it ,f**k**g hate buy s**t for plastering .asuwere

Oli it ok I will have a look round maybe one stop plasterer shop in notts. Or mite buy cheap one and get angle grinder on it ,f**k**g hate buy s**t for plastering .asuwere
Why do you add As you were ? Are you ex military?

Guys and girls f**k**g hell got to get a new trowel ,lost my old one, had van door open must have fell into road . Are ox good ones steel not f**k**g micky mouse plastic cheer and if u say to me this is a good trowel tell me yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
You talk shite. Older plasterers know what are good trowels. And you declared your age way back. Nonsense.