new trowel!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjm0402

after just wrecking my trowel and the spare aint all that good to be honest gotta invest in some new kit....any of you use kraft trowels if so are they any good? just fancy a change to be honest. thanks

think i will mate was gonna buy 2 new trowels so if anything happens i still got a tidy one to go back to....think ill just order one and see how it is cos you know how it is sometimes they just dont feel right. they half the price of mt trowels to so fingers crossed!

Good trowels they have been on the go years. What about Kraft trowels they look good.

im not a fan of the handle on the ragni one but thats probably just bein used to my trowel so ill probably be on here slagging the kraft one off when it comes!

anything else seems weird to me so i know what you mean,very comfy when sanded down,although my finishing trowel handle is rubber

Just get a marshall town and be done in 20 years ive never even bothered trying anything else apart from them plastic superfex shite biggest waste of money ever

Just get a marshall town and be done in 20 years ive never even bothered trying anything else apart from them plastic superfex shite biggest waste of money ever

ill have it off you if you dont want it :RpS_laugh:

the only reason im asking is a freak accident with the back door of a transit! i usually use a 14" mt but thought id have a change so i ordered a kraft 14" to check it out its only £20 so if its junk its another scrapper in the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.