new toy

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
While i remember heard from the brighton job you put us on to month ago. Got the go ahead on it and sending an order of works over.

So ill let you know a start date so you can unload the lorry for me.rich!

Can I come down and have a look when it starts :) Need a day out :)

I need a storage box for this beast. Cant find snything close to the size.

Any ideas?
need it approx 1750mm long 300 wide 400 deepm

Whats an inocut?
An inocut is pretty much the same as a Pft cutmaster it's used for cutting eps boards a bit like what you've got, there good bits of kit mate next time I use it I'll post a vid up of it in action, what's the heat up to cut time on yours just out of interest??

An inocut is pretty much the same as a Pft cutmaster it's used for cutting eps boards a bit like what you've got, there good bits of kit mate next time I use it I'll post a vid up of it in action, what's the heat up to cut time on yours just out of interest??
seconds mate, really quick, first job used it on i had to cut back out of 130mm eps to hide a concrete bellcast, made that soo easy and quick.

cant see how they can cut l shapes though

seconds mate, really quick, first job used it on i had to cut back out of 130mm eps to hide a concrete bellcast, made that soo easy and quick.

cant see how they can cut l shapes though
It's attachment that fits onto the cutter it's another "cutting bow" that's the opposite way round to the big cutter, I'm dragging it out next week I'll do a video of it if I can remember

Status
Not open for further replies.