new tool!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

potatoe

hmmmmmmmmm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G43kXLEUwO4

not too sure. hope he makes a some money though! :-X

"Trowel that removes all material from a bucket direct to a float trowel new design take a look at ebay.co.uk type in the search bar trowhawk or multi-trowel theres no double handling of material any more no spot board and stand .great for applying tile adhesive-render-plaster-grout-pointing brickwork theres no more double handling of material"

interesting.... personally i like to get 4 times the amount on my trowel an get a decent sized stroke in when i'm laying on.

it is a load of balls. some diy bod might buy one though. makes you think. should get him on dragons den!!!

im with pug, didnt he fanny about man? id have had half the bloody ceiling on in that time...
i noticed the ceiling was gypbonded...

im with pug, didnt he fanny about man? id have had half the bloody ceiling on in that time...
i noticed the ceiling was gypbonded...

Aye! He is spreading it pretty thin, and taking his bloody time :-/
It just looks like a casting trowel. Thats what i use to get a scoop or two onto my hawk.

Having to bend down and take a scoop for every single application?

No thanks ;D

couldntou just use a bucket trowel the same way :-?
thats all i ever use, with a hawk of course...
i sit the trowel on edge with the handle resting on the clean corner of the hawk, 4 scoops out the bucket with the bucket trowel and the bucket trowel has a kick it the handle so it sits nice over the edge of the bucket so doesnt fall in..
little bit slower than a spotboard but if im on my own it matters not...

my mate forgot his bucket trowel the other week and was using my pipe trowel to clean the edge of the bucket whilst mixing and my twitch to load his hawk with...
bloody genius...

sorry pall that nothing new on me .apart from bob a job killing my ears hr wana be making biger mixes and put a bit a skim on dat ceiling .my eeeeeears

Looks like a rite faf, would'nt bother with one. Stick to a hawk and it saves you bending down all the time for more mix.

argh god noooooo my ears!!! sounds and looks like hes applying a tiny bit of plaster and spreading it all over the shop in every direction pissible and as leisurely as possible :eek: somebody stop him

too much faffing about for me short strokes are no good get a good hawk full then full long strokes

sounded very gritty on that ceiling

Tommy

too much faffing about for me  short strokes are no good get a good hawk full then  full long strokes

sounded very gritty on that ceiling

Tommy
that gritty sounds the wba mate... looks like he needed it too.. blokes prolly still layin on as we speak... ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.