New to self employed

Members online

RJF96

easy fellas, im Reg and been plastering nearly 10 years now and recently gone self employed so I'm just trying to make new contacts with other plasterers and builders. if you've got any tips how to get more work/contacts etc I'm all ears.
Also if you ever need a hand east midlands way my numbers 07595169545.

graft hard and take care

easy fellas, im Reg and been plastering nearly 10 years now and recently gone self employed so I'm just trying to make new contacts with other plasterers and builders. if you've got any tips how to get more work/contacts etc I'm all ears.
Also if you ever need a hand east midlands way my numbers 07595169545.

graft hard and take care

Churchy folk are a good crowd to get involved with. I remember someone on here saying to park your van up on the church car park on a weekend :LOL: I don’t have a sign written van, but I’ve done loads for these guys over the last few years and one job led to another including doing work at the church. Easily about 100k of work.

1678307024185.png

Churchy folk are a good crowd to get involved with. I remember someone on here saying to park your van up on the church car park on a weekend :LOL: I don’t have a sign written van, but I’ve done loads for these guys over the last few years and one job led to another including doing work at the church. Easily about 100k of work.
I have on occasion parked my unlettered van in a graveyard, no one seemed to notice or bother . Not a wind up .

All things you chance you.d need A truck to fit it all on @essexandy

Cards made, pics of jobs you've done, roll up on sites and builders jobs show your stuff and tell em ring if needed. If good and get a chance word spreads and they'll want to keep you. Then you can pick n choose highest payer and best jobs n co workers

I'd suggest investing in a proper website, with uk or com domain. Once you got that you can set up your Google account and analytics. A lot of people won't trust some random company with dave@btsport email and no website and only mobile phone. I mean its worth spending some money to get it going, like clothing with your logo and phone number etc, you can then deduct that of your income at the end of the year. I'd invest in some decent business cards and try to set up your social media as that's where money is atm

I'd suggest investing in a proper website, with uk or com domain. Once you got that you can set up your Google account and analytics. A lot of people won't trust some random company with dave@btsport email and no website and only mobile phone. I mean its worth spending some money to get it going, like clothing with your logo and phone number etc, you can then deduct that of your income at the end of the year. I'd invest in some decent business cards and try to set up your social media as that's where money is atm.uk.com
Jaspercrackhead.uk.com

Yeah, we’ll give them a call!

Last edited: