New to forum - Liverpool

JMG16

New to the forum
Had some experience when I was younger working as a labourer for a local plasterer, got talked out of choosing it as a career.
It is something I have always been interested in so I took a 4 day course last year to learn the basics again, since done a couple of small rooms in my own house.
Now looking for some experience around Liverpool if anybody is willing to help out?
Currently work full time so weekends would be ideal, not looking to be paid just after some experience.

Monkey Spinning GIF

Ideal mate so do you want to learn it properly or a part time thing?? Im looking to take someone on
In all honesty I can’t really afford to leave work for a labourers wage at the minute so it would be part time of a weekend to gain some experience. Where about are you based or what areas do you tend to work?

In all honesty I can’t really afford to leave work for a labourers wage at the minute so it would be part time of a weekend to gain some experience. Where about are you based or what areas do you tend to work?
Do you have commitments as in family?? Own home??
Im based in hightown mate 10 mins drive mainly work in Formby every now and then a little further out..
What job are you doing now??

Im based in hightown mate 10 mins drive mainly work in Formby every now and then a little further out..
Yes married with 1 kid and have my own home. Your not far atall then. Currently working as a logisitcs planner

Yes married with 1 kid and have my own home. Your not far atall then. Currently working as a logisitcs planner
Ok mate well send me your number through messages on here...
Even if it just turns out you want to work a couple of weekends for extra money no problem with me could do with another pair of hands either way....
Its a tuff messy trade.. Definately need to save money for rainy days as said above.. Personally id rather do gas but its your choice...

Ok mate well send me your number through messages on here...
Even if it just turns out you want to work a couple of weekends for extra money no problem with me could do with another pair of hands either way....
Its a tuff messy trade.. Definately need to save money for rainy days as said above.. Personally id rather do gas but its your choice...
Dropped you a message with my number. Feel free to call for a chat or whenever you need some help of a weekend

New to the forum
Had some experience when I was younger working as a labourer for a local plasterer, got talked out of choosing it as a career.
It is something I have always been interested in so I took a 4 day course last year to learn the basics again, since done a couple of small rooms in my own house.
Now looking for some experience around Liverpool if anybody is willing to help out?
Currently work full time so weekends would be ideal, not looking to be paid just after some experience.

call him mate

hes loads of work on
he might have a gang looking for lads
Liverpool based

Good luck (y)

Screenshot_20211028-220241_Phone.jpg

Hi mate
are you still looking to take someone on as I am looking for work i have almost three years experience and live close to you.