New paddle mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbojenney

Morning, afternoon, evening

Im looking for people's opinion on what's a decent mixer?

i want to upgrade and don't want to spend much more than £250 ish but want something that lasts.

Cheers

rob

belle 1600e £199. the best in you price range.
refina 1800w about £360
I had a belle 1600 and it burn't out . i have a refina m22 , look around net for eibenstock ( same refina) to get a good price £295? as it's in a different league to the belle imo. smoother ,lighter,, better quality that lasts. You will own it for many years

get makita mixer 1150w, its fast and solid and get bigger paddle if u mix alot. tools over 1200w needs good gen.
there is one on ebay for 249.99

I had a belle 1600 and it burn't out . i have a refina m22 , look around net for eibenstock ( same refina) to get a good price £295? as it's in a different league to the belle imo. smoother ,lighter,, better quality that lasts. You will own it for many years

are you sure that it has burned out? i thought my refina 1800 had burned out, but when we stripped it down it was the ball barring that sits between the motor and the gearbox had shattered, replaced that and away it goes. i do have an old refina that we use fore spares.

I have belle 1600e had it donkeys brilliant mixer for price going for £150 atm
i have a collomix as we'll and prefer the belle

1800w refinas a decent tool had current one 8yrs with no problems think i paid 300 plus the vat.

belle 1600e £199. the best in you price range.
refina 1800w about £360

the belle ones are £160 110v at screwfix pal got one myself as money bit tight to get an ibenstock or Refina (same thing) my old Perle's was ace but can't find them anymore??

the belle ones are £160 110v at screwfix pal got one myself as money bit tight to get an ibenstock or Refina (same thing) my old Perle's was ace but can't find them anymore??

Are they 160 I thought was 150 still very good price for what you get, refina are the best IMO but you'll struggle to get 1 on money u want to spend,travis are selling belle as 110 &240 so shop about as 110v puts some ppl off

Are they 160 I thought was 150 still very good price for what you get, refina are the best IMO but you'll struggle to get 1 on money u want to spend,travis are selling belle as 110 &240 so shop about as 110v puts some ppl off

they have 240v and 110v same price but the 1200E ones are bit cheaper but I thought bplay it safe and get the 1600E ??

ive had both the bosch and the 1800w eibenstock they are the best worth spending the extra

1800w eibenstock are very good, pretty much mix anything they will, recently got a cordless hitatchi drill 1050w (think the same power as the small refina drills) great for mixing up skim coat, plus you don't have to mess around with transformers/generators. payed 230 pounds for it from a place called toolstop. bargain ( £400 in screwfix)

Was told that perles have stopped producing therefore not selling anymore.recently got my old perles 1150w out as my eibenstock 1800w packed in(not sure why yet)had the brushes replaced on the perles for about £20 as it was starting to smell like a hornby railway set.now it runs like a dream,the guy said that the perles is such a good simple design that if anything goes wrong there's not much that can be replaced.

Cheers for that i will take mine to get fixed as i miss my old perles. They kick ass and made by same firm Makita but makita mixers are schize if you ask me! Cheers for that pal :)

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Was told that perles have stopped producing therefore not selling anymore.recently got my old perles 1150w out as my eibenstock 1800w packed in(not sure why yet)had the brushes replaced on the perles for about £20 as it was starting to smell like a hornby railway set.now it runs like a dream,the guy said that the perles is such a good simple design that if anything goes wrong there's not much that can be replaced.

Perles are still going - they are part of a massive outfit called Hidria and based in Slovenia...

They will be available again through Carobyn from late May 2014 - just the one model for now in 110v or 230v and with the larger 160 negative paddle. Power is around 1250watts - good for three bags of finish.

We'll also have a supply of replacement brushes and switches too. Watch this space...

Interesting this,will the servicing be done over here as opposed to Slovenia then?
will be looking to sell mine as I have left the trade recently.

Perles are still going - they are part of a massive outfit called Hidria and based in Slovenia...

They will be available again through Carobyn from late May 2014 - just the one model for now in 110v or 230v and with the larger 160 negative paddle. Power is around 1250watts - good for three bags of finish.

We'll also have a supply of replacement brushes and switches too. Watch this space...

do you service the eibenstock 1800w mixers ? ive got 3 that need a look at, triggers sticking etc they were all bought from R****a.
where are you based?

do you service the eibenstock 1800w mixers ? ive got 3 that need a look at, triggers sticking etc they were all bought from R****a.
where are you based?

Hi, we're in East Sussex, but, if you get them serviced locally you can ask your repair shop to order the parts direct. A replacement switch for the 1800 watt motor is usually £44.50 plus £3.75 postage, plus VAT.

im with you i like the collomix cx60 comfortable to carry and use . my old one lasted 9 years only 2 switches and one set brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.