New Mtec 300

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark ross

Private Member
Hi,

New to Plasterers Forum. Been spreading for over twenty years. Recently brought a new Mtec m300 for mono and render. The machine has been working fine and our productivity levels greatly increased,with the added bonus of the elbow joints not burning so much these days.

Put about 16 ton through this already and guessing its time for a new r&s. Does any body else on here use this machine and if so would there be any advise on maintenance of teething issues this machine may develop in time.

Any views or comments greatly appreciated.

Mark:RpS_biggrin:

if it steps out of line just hit it with a scaffolding pole thats what i did with mine .
on a serious note check your filters on a regular basis,and keep the probe nice and clean .
oh and make sure the mixing chamber is clamped tight our one kept coming lose with the vibrations and wrecking the paddel

Had one a few years back just keep filters clean and the probe, I found with it you had to be religious with the set up making sure rotor and stator was primed and that you allowed the water to find it's level when filling the mixing pot by pulling out the bung and letting the water stop trickling out before starting. The only other downside to them is the dosing screw on the end of the conveying shaft wears out after about 6 months so it doesn't always deliver enough powder giving you a wet / thick mix. But other then that you should be ok

Thankyou kindly for your comments every one.

Particularly your constructive comments Mr Monkey. We have a large EWI coming up later on in the year, Im looking at adapting the machine for LAC. Apart from a very low output R&S and a small nozzle, does any body have any further comments that may be constructive regarding lac application.

Brought this machine fron PFT Central,.

think the slowest R&S you can get for it is one that pumps @ 11lm and then its just a matter oftrying spray caps to find which one you prefer

Status
Not open for further replies.