New moderator

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
Post if you're interested or post who you'd like to be a moderator people :RpS_thumbup:

Lol brownies already a mod he's just too busy like bod

So they left warrior and cuntface to do everything

no order!!!!!
Nisus
spunky
bubbles
lucius
and dannys mrs. she can look after the women that sometimes come on her and try and clean the place up :RpS_wink:

Last edited:
but if spunkys not allowed for some unknown reason:rolleyes) then bubbles or irish

Slimy steve and irish. they can head the damp section as they are both objective.............And bubbles for the chicken section..........:RpS_thumbup:

Owls
Bubbles
Plasterjfe
Beddy

Nothing wrong with the mods we've got now :RpS_thumbup:
But that's who I'd pick if I had to.

yer eddie would make a good mod comes across a bit of lad but behind all that is a brain at work:RpS_thumbup:.
But is all fairness the mods we have at present do a good job on the whole and I mean the 3 mods. so we have room for a 4th mod,

think we all get along pretty well as it is.

you don't like something, challenge it and try and respect one another :RpS_thumbsup:

Hector, bubbles, nisus, spunkster, no particular order:RpS_thumbup: I was gonna put Irish in but then thought, mmm filmin commitments, but am sure he could do both no bother?

I wouldn't want to be a mod to be fair, but then again it would be a hell of a lot easier for reading members pm's, instead of having to hack their accounts :RpS_thumbsup:

I wouldn't want to be a mod to be fair, but then again it would be a hell of a lot easier for reading members pm's, instead of having to hack their accounts :RpS_thumbsup:

Now I dont no what to think of that:RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.