Status
Not open for further replies.

puddove

Private Member
Hi my name is Phil Dove, I have just joined the forum:RpS_biggrin: I have been plastering since 1981, working sites mainly in south and west Yorkshire, as the work dried up I did a side step, and started working in a fibrous workshop making and fixing fibrous products- I must say this type of work was very enjoyable, and not as physically demanding as solid plastering, I now pass on the experience and knowledge I have gained to others working as a tutor .

Welcome along Phil, you might get a bit of attention from young Ryan. He is quite keen on all things fibrous . Enjoy :RpS_thumbsup:

Who did you work for in fibrous Phil,Where are you teaching? Are you anywhere near to Ryan in Grimsby as he needs some help

Welcome in Phil :RpS_thumbup: always loved that sort of work ,but something i have never done

welcome. yep, ryan is your man. but he's ruthless. he'll just toss you aside when he's milked you ..

welcome. yep, ryan is your man. but he's ruthless. he'll just toss you aside when he's milked you ..
:RpS_scared: .. love the Greenday quote ,seen them a few times , always a good gig , back to Ryan ..:RpS_scared:

Rubbish I won't ditch mike as I have a lot of respect for him and I would certainly need him, won't milk him dry and ditch him :) as TPF is very lucky to have Mike on board as he is damn different to other fibrehand as he contribute to TPF with his vast experience - who else (fibrehanders) is more than happy to give tips?
I'd be very worried if I were you @mikeadams1985 :RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
ben%20stiller%20cat%20milking.jpg

I'd rather not be milked thanks...ha

my android phone doesnt have like button either, ryan. think danny is arranging refunds. i dont get likes on the pc either, only new posts. and i have had one recently

@puddove are you up for this...:RpS_unsure: it's man on man at the moment, but man on men could easily be accommodated if you're interested. a menage a trois ....:-0

Last edited by a moderator:
whats happening ... :-0 whats he doing to you .. :RpS_unsure: dont go AWOL like zombie ....

hi
worked for a company called Rainford house of elegance in Barnsley for 5 years, mainly casting, cornice, fire surrounds niches, archways ceiling roses and panel mouldings but also worked on specials running direct and reverse moulds straight and curved - I'm now working in the Doncaster area

jurek have I joined the right forum Plastering - or is it advertising for something completely different ???

jurek have I joined the right forum Plastering - or is it advertising for something completely different ???
If you enjoy the banter your at the right place, good set of lads on here :RpS_thumbup: have a good mooch round the forum and get stuck in :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.