Status
Not open for further replies.

Poolie18

Hi all, just joined thought I'd introduce myself. Thanks for the welcome Danny. I'm not a plasterer yet, as I'm still in the Army. Thought I'd join to learn about the trade and the best place to do a course etc...  :)

Hello Mick
Welcome to the forum I myself have only just discovered this site, really impressed with it and got lots of tips already. I left the Army a year ago this month went straight into plastering and loving it, did my resettlement in plastering ( 6 week course held in Cardiff and run by front range training ) course was fantastic with outstanding instructors. You did not say how long you have left but I would start planning now, if you have not already I would go and see your resettlement officer ref possible course locations, don't even think about doing a course less than 6 weeks there just a waste of time and money and remember as part of your resettlement you can go on job placements which I would highly recommend. Good luck anyway and any other questions you have don't hesitate to ask.
Johnathon

Status
Not open for further replies.