new member says hello.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

theninjaturtle

Hello All, just became member of this forum and have to say looks great. i have been out of the game for a while and just getting back into plastering so will post a few qs later. just saw a thread on prices not being discussed on open forum by danny as this can help prices being kept low plasterers working for low wages etc which i agree as seems to me prices have not changed for ages or even gone down? so where on site do i ask qs like that?. may need some help as i want to start a small company with friend who is a spark anyway thanks to guys who started this forum and to all you other plasterers who adds to forum cheers all and happy new yr. Wayne.:rolleyes)

Welcome to the forum if you think there is a section for telling new members the prices for jobs they are pricing it aint gonna happen. The prices section will only be come available to you after you have made 1000 posts so stick around and you never know you might make it in :)

HI Welcome to the forum,

Yeah prices are not discussed on the open forum and as Flynny said you have to stick around to get into the section where it is discussed...

hi all again just that as i have been out of the game for a while only doing the odd skim job for people and do mot know the general prices and do not want to undercut anyone or myself which was the main reason i got out of the game 7 /8 yrs ago as i thought prices were way to low for the work you were doing. so i know i can price work daily basis and in time prices will come as we all know what an individual can do in a day. anyway lets just hope the work soon picks up for us all and thanks all those who welcomed me to this great forum cheers all. wayne.

Welcome to the asylum! The exits are located 'here' and 'here', your lifejacket can be found under someone elses seat, and your in flight attendant has gone for a brew...

hi all again just that as i have been out of the game for a while only doing the odd skim job for people and do mot know the general prices and do not want to undercut anyone or myself which was the main reason i got out of the game 7 /8 yrs ago as i thought prices were way to low for the work you were doing. so i know i can price work daily basis and in time prices will come as we all know what an individual can do in a day. anyway lets just hope the work soon picks up for us all and thanks all those who welcomed me to this great forum cheers all. wayne.

If you thought that prices were to low 7-8 years ago you best get out of the game again because they certainly aren't better now than then.

Status
Not open for further replies.