New member, new method

Members online

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-20-09-25-07-768.jpeg
    Screenshot_2020-02-20-09-25-07-768.jpeg
    379.7 KB · Views: 189
Anyone interested in learning I need to know where you’re based and roughly how much skim you can put on in a day. I have over 7 years plastering experience so I know what I’m talking about. I guarantee no one on here can put on as much as me
Find me a building big enough and I'll get 100 bags on the wall that's just playing it safe

7 years, i wish i had 7 years experience , id need a delorean to go back to 92 , i was fast then ,got really fast in my mid 30s , mid fifties coming up , not too bothered about being fifty percent faster , now if it was fifty percent wealthier

To plasterers that can actually bang out big gauges and do a good finish fair play to ya I learnt from a young age trying to compete with somebody faster than you will not end well always mix up what you can handle and do a good job it's quality over quantity everyday for me

Anyone interested in learning I need to know where you’re based and roughly how much skim you can put on in a day. I have over 7 years plastering experience so I know what I’m talking about. I guarantee no one on here can put on as much as me
I guarantee you will not get to a 1000 posts with this sh'it.
(Welcome along by the way, whatever that means.)

Tou guna tell us or what if not bore off m8