New member from Ireland

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatbuilder

Hello everyone just introducing myself.

I'm in Ireland and before you ask if I'm a real boatbuilder, I've only built one boat (and a hovercraft but that doesn't count).:RpS_thumbsup:

I trained as a secondary school woodwork teacher and I work as manager of a training centre for "early school leavers".

Never done any plastering before yesterday but I can turn my hand to most things with enough practice. I have a few potential jobs that involve rendering. I have a fairly newly built 40 foot x 20 foot garage that I am trying to finish on a practically non existent budget. It needs rendering inside and out in sand and cement. Also have two insulated roller garage doors to fit so the first job is to render around the door openings so I can fit the doors. :RpS_thumbsup:

Welcome,
did you consider getting students to help ie plastering students with the aid of their teachers, which part of the Emerald Isle are you on , north,south ,east or west or midlands as I am a Leinster man.

North East of the South, if that makes any sense.

I considered getting students to help but in today's society that could be seen as taking advantage!:RpS_blink:

North East of the South, if that makes any sense.

I considered getting students to help but in today's society that could be seen as taking advantage!:RpS_blink:
As an anco student in Galway we were often taken to do bits, north east of the south does make sense to me, try and speak to a teacher and I am sure it would be beneficial to all, we would give as much advice as possible here.

Status
Not open for further replies.