New member from cornwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I just joined tpf I have been a plasterer in cornwall for 14 years and run a small firm from falmouth been reading this forum for a few weeks now and really enjoy it look forward to joining as many discussions as poss.

Hi I just joined tpf I have been a plasterer in cornwall for 14 years and run a small firm from falmouth been reading this forum for a few weeks now and really enjoy it look forward to joining as many discussions as poss.

Hi mate welcome, I'm originally from cornwall,( Redruth) how's trade there now? I left bout 10 yrs ago as it went downhill, used to work with s osbourne plasterers in Falmouth, good lads

Yeah I know Stan and his son really well my dad taught Stan to plaster about 30 years ago work good at moment keeping really busy mostly domestic work

Yeah I know Stan and his son really well my dad taught Stan to plaster about 30 years ago work good at moment keeping really busy mostly domestic work
Tell them Toby said Ello used to work with em for firm called KPK not seen stan or Gary in years, good to hear its busy down there it went a bit flat for a while

We may have crossed paths before then mate? Work in and around Falmouth all the time. Used to work for towsey for a few years. I have a unit up by howdens now, The Natural plaster company, make and restore plaster cornice and mouldings if you are ever in need! :)

Kernowspread I just looked at your website I see you do polished plaster finished I don't suppose you do lessons or could point me in the direction of somebody nearby that does?

I don't run lessons mate but I have been up to mike wye for his tadelakt course in Devon . Only a day so not much more than basic product info and a few sample boards but enough if your familiar with lime top coats.
They do a Venetian plaster day too I think. Clay works are on the lizard too for decorative clay finishes.
Was doing a lot a couple of years ago but mostly in London and wasn't ideal with family life etc, so concentrated on the traditional /restoration side of things instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.