New machine choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

antah

new ezek4 or 2nd hand g4 lite seen on ebay 2nd hand entech m300 do you get many problems with these machines ?

going to be used with weber monocouche

new ezek4 or 2nd hand g4 lite seen on ebay 2nd hand entech m300 do you get many problems with these machines ?

Welcome to the forum.

As with any machine it is the service, support and training that will be the thing you invest in.

Obviously a new machine maybe a better option as you will have a warranty and quality control with this. Or buying a used machine off a dealer will also provide this.

All 3 machines mentioned are fantastic machines. The EZEK4 and G4 are very similar machines. The M300 is slightly different. All the mentioned machines are very reliable and are built to the highest quality and designed to last.

If you would like to discuss any of the machines and prices in more details I will be happy to help

Ryan

Try all of them ,loads of machine guys on here , see what suits your team and work you do ,best of luck mate

Hi Antah
As already has been said the 3 machines that you are looking at are all very reliable and excellent quality machines that provide great value for money.
As well as choosing the right machine the training and support package you receive by buying a machine from a reputable company will far out weigh the cost saving of a used machine with little or no known history.
If you would like any further information on our range of machines we offer please feel free to contact Ryan or myself.

Regards
Dave

Last edited:
ukplastering machines are only an hour from me in Kent which is great when i need my machine looked at !so as said sound advice there !

Status
Not open for further replies.