New levels

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

church

In the market for a couple of new stabilas , anyone using the type R , need them this weekend any feedback ?

Ive bought so many over the years but stabila seem to be the best but even they are not that great bought a 4ft one last year about £70 been dropped a couple of times and it is now out used to be able to send them of and get them recalibrated not seen that service available for years.

I don't buy Stabila anymore. The Stanley Fatmax range seem good and you can get a 1.2m for about £30.

Always had the 96-2s myself can't really beat them for the money a few people I work with have the fatmax but stabila still seem that bit more solid.

Bought a van years ago and my dad as ever trying to be helpful said ill shelf it for you. They better be level I said. He had the van all day and I goes to have a look and there lying like fk all. I shouted at him I told you to make them level and he comes running out with the levels saying look there spot on. He puts it on shelf and bubble sits bang on the middle. Aye very good dad, the bloody vans lying on a slope lol

If I can't find my level, I like to hold a bowl of water up to what I'm trying to level and when it's level, I fix it, level. Alternatively, it take the really annoying fiddling pop group, The Levellers to work with me and they do all my levelling. I sh1t you not!

I drew the bubble on mine so everything is perfect everytime
:RpS_thumbup:
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.