New Labourer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris16

101_0058.jpg

What do you think to my new labourer?

I don't think i can steelys in his size he's got some Thomas the Tank Engine wellis they will have to do

He works cheap a couple packs of caburys choclate buttons and he's happy

Thats the only trowel hes alound, it's when he grabs my Marshalltown and starts waving it around l panic

chris said:
I don't think i can steelys in his size he's got some Thomas the Tank Engine wellis they will have to do

He works cheap a couple packs of caburys choclate buttons and he's happy

Thats the only trowel hes alound, it's when he grabs my Marshalltown and starts waving it around l panic

:D :D :D

A good labourer is hard to find, but they have to realise that marshalltown is the golden chalise to work towards.... Unless he trades a box of buttons for one then its game on... :D :D :D

He likes to help the only problem is he has an antention span of about 10 mins and claims credit for my work, told everyone who came in the house that he did the living room

Also when he gets bored with the trowel he moves onto the lump hammer

Have you ever tried chasing a toddler with a lump hammer in his hand when you have hold of your trowel and a board full of plaster

chris said:
He likes to help the only problem is he has an antention span of about 10 mins and claims credit for my work, told everyone who came in the house that he did the living room

Also when he gets bored with the trowel he moves onto the lump hammer

Have you ever tried chasing a toddler with a lump hammer in his hand when you have hold of your trowel and a board full of plaster

I can see how that could be an issue mate... Kids + lump hammers = destruction. Give him a lath and plaster wall to play with :D :D :D

hes also holding the trowel upside down, is he from australia? :p

ooh i dunno, i dont think my marshalltown is up to the challenge! that ragni seems to be doing the trick nicely tho

lol Thats Big mart on saturday night doing privates jobs before he does his drag set...lol

(no offence.....)

Danny

i wish my missus was this game :(.........fair play i'd buy the callendar

bigmart if youre girlfriends up for it im sure danny'll sort out a calendar section for the lads ...............maybe in the private members section??

spunkybum said:
bigmart if youre girlfriends up for it im sure danny'll sort out a calendar section for the lads ...............maybe in the private members section??

There could be a plasterers lasses section... Sounds like a cool idea!! ;) ;)

if anyone could post a pic of my missus naked i'd be very gratefull ......havent seen any action in ages

At the end of the day, there should be something in the private area to make it worthwhile, cos wot i seen in the very little time i was in there wasnt anything to shout about. I got plenty to post. ;)

I aint the only thing that spreads in this household matey ;) :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.