New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogomollie

Hey guys new to here and plastering, just finished a 4 day level course and although I did it to complete jobs around the house I still want to make a good job of it........sooooo does anyone have any tips of tools (makes etc) that i can buy that are good quality. I dont have tools at all yet so any suggestions on what ever you prefer would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys

what about mixer? is it best to buy a mixer or does a drill of some sort work the same..... please bare in mind tho that i am only doing plastering on a personal level to complete jobs around the house

welcome along :)

Good luck with the DIY any big jobs I am sure that you dont fancy tackling We are here :)

Welcome to the forum anything youre uncertain about or feel embarrassed to ask feel free to pm me :)

Don't think molliegogo is after a massive furguson or a petrall mixur mate! but he is selling his hardly used trowels & spongefloat on ebay!

Hey guys, Im new here aswell. Just booked a four day plastering courser for abit of experience and was wondering is the best way to get more experience doing free labour a couple of days a week around the job iv got now because nobody seems to want to employ a labourer at the minute. Just not sure where to go from here??? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.