New here, please see pictures.

RHORTON

Hi, please see photo attached these cracks have started appearing on my kitchen ceiling. Is this something I should be worried about?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• C79C8D93-8C43-48D5-92BF-997F1B13B4C5.jpeg
    C79C8D93-8C43-48D5-92BF-997F1B13B4C5.jpeg
    902.6 KB · Views: 229
Roof probably needs replacing o know a good roofer you might aswell bang a extension on while you’re having that done aswell pm me we’ll get it sorted (y)

Hi, please see photo attached these cracks have started appearing on my kitchen ceiling. Is this something I should be worried about?
Thanks in advance.
Is that painted I can’t see with that light reflecting off :lol:

Just a plaster board ceiling but they have started appearing in areas. It’s my first house so just making sure it’s nothing serious that might get worse. Thanks
If you take a couple more pics in normal light it’ll probably be better to judge what’s going on.

Probably, not mist coated and painted neat or pva.
Had that with a customer the other week, he was told to give it a coat of pva by a mate who's a painter.

People still think they should pva before painting, don't know why!

Probably, not mist coated and painted neat or pva.
Had that with a customer the other week, he was told to give it a coat of pva by a mate who's a painter.

Other thing that pees me off when I'm doing a job and the customer says 'I'll paint it'. Always ends up looking like artex when you've spent time getting it flat as f**k.

Other thing that pees me off when I'm doing a job and the customer says 'I'll paint it'. Always ends up looking like artex when you've spent time getting it flat as f**k.
That happened many years ago, went back to do more work for the same customer and they had done the same thing. After that I told customers to get a mist coat on it, , Matt emulsion watered down.