New Handboard

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
Got a new 16 inch handboard a few weeks back. Its great. Been using a plastic one for the past five or six years. But been using the Refina 16 inch all the time lately, except for last two passes which is the Nela, so thought I'd try a bigger one. Don't know why I didn't get one sooner.

Kraft Magnesium Hawk only £20.35 at Dry Wall Tools Direct

Was a bastaard getting the handle on, though. Needed a socket extension bar down the handle. Stupid Yanks. Got a Refina 2m featheredge for £22 as well.

only geordie dancers use a placca handboard..............................:rolleyes)

My mate got one of them, big fat handle on it, im not use to that kind of girth. Always has a dirty arm where it rests to. Do you find it a bit clumsy?

you're right wezly, it has got a wide girth, but i'm used to that. felt clumsy at first, but now its like an extension of my arm. seriously. went back to the plastic one for an hour the other day and it was like it was made for a midget. like i say, the handle screws onto the handboard, not the other way round, so not easy to swap either. but you're right when i first ripped the box open and got it out i thought oh ffs :RpS_mad:

My mate got one of them, big fat handle on it, im not use to that kind of girth. Always has a dirty arm where it rests to. Do you find it a bit clumsy?

Just ask @Marshy he will show you a photo on the technique, basically you use a few fingers to stretch ready for the extra girth :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
whats a handboard :RpS_mellow:

images

Just ask @Marshy he will show you a photo on the technique, basically you use a few fingers to stretch ready for the extra girth :RpS_thumbup:
Yea I see that photo, he would need another set of hands on that hole to have any chance with the Kraft handle.

i will measure the girth on it tomorrow. and get some pics of them holes in the walls that the drug dealers made. if i pass that way

i will measure the girth on it tomorrow. and get some pics of them holes in the walls that the drug dealers made. if i pass that way

Cool, look forward to the pics of the ventilation holes mate but don't post your girth pics on here just incase some get jealous or start stalking you like erm FH7 :)

hawk,, when are you gonna learn :mad:

a hawk is when you get some phlegm up and then hock it on the pavement. or a shitehawk:

A common expression in Ireland meaning the poorest of the poor - a person whose trade is selling cow-dung as a manure.In Cork the inhabitants of the poorer districts were defined as 'shitehawks who came in from beyond the lights years ago with muck between their toes and nothing between their ears'; 'Beyond the lights' meaning outside the city limits or the area covered by street lighting. Manure selling was actually a trade in Cork. People took handcarts into the countryside, collected cowdung and hawked it to gardeners as a cheap fertiliser.

If you value your life never refer to an Irish person as a 'shitehawk'. He or she may be quite offended.

F*****g hawk :RpS_lol: it's a board, and you hold it in your hand :rolleyes)

a hawk is when you get some phlegm up and then hock it on the pavement. or a shitehawk:

A common expression in Ireland meaning the poorest of the poor - a person whose trade is selling cow-dung as a manure.In Cork the inhabitants of the poorer districts were defined as 'shitehawks who came in from beyond the lights years ago with muck between their toes and nothing between their ears'; 'Beyond the lights' meaning outside the city limits or the area covered by street lighting. Manure selling was actually a trade in Cork. People took handcarts into the countryside, collected cowdung and hawked it to gardeners as a cheap fertiliser.

If you value your life never refer to an Irish person as a 'shitehawk'. He or she may be quite offended.

F*****g hawk it's a board, and you hold it in your hand

@irish_spread ya feckin Shitehawk :RpS_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

there is a place near brighton called whitehawk but everyone calls it shitehawk,, now i know why :RpS_laugh:

F*****g board:RpS_lol:its a hawk

the pennys dropped :RpS_thumbup: got some vino tinto from home and bargain so had a bit of a moment there :RpS_blushing: been on the wagon all week so my bodys not used to it

Oh ffs, how many posts do I need to be in the super members area?

its not like that :rolleyes) its if they like the cut of your jib, if they think you've got spunk .... you dont just rack up the posts welcoming newcomers

Status
Not open for further replies.