New Forum

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny I'm not getting smilies on my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy something) :nocausagracia: But I can see them no bother on the laptop.

the forum looks good to me. a few tweaks needed but sure they will be sorted. a lot faster to post change peronal details avatars signatures etc. would like to see post counts under avatarsand my name under a post that i have liked rather than you have liked this. whats happened to reputation and thanks buttons? keep up the good work :numberone:

sometimes when i post it will link to a durastilts thread which is really annoying. its like subliminal advertising or conditional selling. lose it :sisi:

yup to all of the above :)

we are trying to slick down the forum to make it run faster and efficiently :) like and thanks I think are very much the same :) so decided to keep the like... I think I will look at getting the dislike button back though..

Post counts are displayed when you click the avatar :)

This software has a whole host of repuytation stuff... I have just not rolled them out yet :) but i will do :)

signatures will be back soon... not sure where they went to be honest :-\

I noticed on the phone no signatures show up, but if I turn the phone sideways the signatures appear :sisi:

Danny I'm not getting smilies on my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy something) :nocausagracia: But I can see them no bother on the laptop.

I hated the new forum when I first logged on, didn't come on for a few days . But thats just me, I sulk for days when I get a new phone or laptop. Got my head around it now :sorprendido3:

I use the app 95% of the time because to be blunt i thought the old forum was shite for using on my iphone.

The new one though [emoji173]️!

Using it more on the site instead of the app, seems loads better in that sense to me and hopefully will continue to improve. I also don't see anything but smilies on the app though the rest comes up as letters.

[emoji106]

L
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1427023462.036795.jpg
ike this

I prefer the Web version rather than the app... on the app you will see words instead of smilies due to the way the app codes them...

Ideal world I would like to stop the app but until the usage drops or I just can't afford it anymore it will continue :)

When i get a notification for replies or thanks etc it comes through twice most of the time. Will post a screenshot next time it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.