NEW Formula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
Hillside will be happy :RpS_thumbsup:

photo-2104.png

Maybe its a scottish technique passed doon from generation to generation......:RpS_unsure:

yup i notice alot of sarcasim but no answers. Cant see the problem its not like anyone will be dancing on it eh??

Depends wether it's done in PSY /Mr gangnam styles house :RpS_unsure:

So you would do it then eh steve?
What's your answer to spunkys question then? :rolleyes)

I personally wouldn't put bonding on a floor :huh:
But if the concrete floor has a membrane & is prepped & bonding applied can't see any damp attacking the gypsum like lol.
If a marble hearth is on top of the bonding hmm might be ok I suppose.
What if it had carpet laid over it would it last with walking over it :RpS_unsure:

For me.. to patch a concrete floor I would use sand & cement or self levelling compound depending on depth :RpS_thumbup:

Bonding....LMFAO :RpS_laugh:

yup i notice alot of sarcasim but no answers. Cant see the problem its not like anyone will be dancing on it eh??
I have seen bondin on a hearth, lift back the carpet and is just like crumbly, cracked all over, mabye a job for uni finish

aye i look at as its only a harth whats going 2 be there another fire??? a seat ?? i know in my house i dont walk round the walls but of course cement is better.

I can see myself slipping to the darkside :-( ffs got a hearth job in january & got a bag of bonding on the van :RpS_unsure:

Might even dab me render beads on with bonding, it'll be fine with a waterproof render over it like :RpS_thumbup:

Got a drive way to do aswell, bonding might be the way forward, I can carve the block pattern in it too result :RpS_thumbsup:

Or the hearth side.............:RpS_laugh:.............

Soz lads..........:RpS_blushing:

H'apparently you can use bonding to dot boards on..
Seen that done, fcuking problems that caused. As for sticking hearths flexible cement
based tile adhesive is probably the best and dont laugh but sillicone was invented for fixing materials exposed to high temps.

FFS Nisus, next you will be telling use you dab old strips of plasterbord on damp walls, then fix screws through them and dab and screw a full sheet on.

Cowboy if ever i seen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.