New feature coming soon....

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping getting this installed tomorrow fingers crossed it will work.

=============================================================

vBExperience is your feature packaged solution for motivating your users. vBExperience is an advanced and highly customizable level/promotion and activity measure system with awards, achievements, promotions and activities. It will calculate an activity and experience score for every user based on their activites on the forum. Now your users will see how their level is increasing by participating on your forum.

Communities are not only defined by post count, they need much more parameters: Are the postings the user creates helpful? Are his threads frequently read? Does the user participate on the community by posting pictures, attachments, leaving visitor messages, tagging threads? How can the user's activitiy be compared to others? All this can be answered with this mod. Additionally your users get awards and collect achievements for beeing active on your board.

Looks like it might be better than the rep points and the awards could grow into physical prizes.... :RpS_thumbsup:

If it sucks I will uninstall it but it seems to be quite popular on some other boards

Danny

I'm hoping getting this installed tomorrow fingers crossed it will work.

vBExperience is your feature packaged solution for motivating your users. vBExperience is an advanced and highly customizable level/promotion and activity measure system with awards, achievements, promotions and activities. It will calculate an activity and experience score for every user based on their activites on the forum. Now your users will see how their level is increasing by participating on your forum.

Communities are not only defined by post count, they need much more parameters: Are the postings the user creates helpful? Are his threads frequently read? Does the user participate on the community by posting pictures, attachments, leaving visitor messages, tagging threads? How can the user's activitiy be compared to others? All this can be answered with this mod. Additionally your users get awards and collect achievements for beeing active on your board.

Looks like it might be better than the rep points and the awards could grow into physical prizes.... :RpS_thumbsup:

If it sucks I will uninstall it but it seems to be quite popular on some other boards

Danny

This could signal the end of the machine section I suppose :RpS_laugh:

well its installed and working.... I have no idea exactly how it works yet so ignore all the stats at the moment till I can suss teh settings then I will post what it all means

Danny

I'm having a play around with it now to see if I can get me points up:RpS_biggrin:

I've just seen that I'm a senior member - already:eek:hmy::RpS_thumbsup:

lol have no idea how its calculated but I think its pretty sweet :)

what do you guys think better than the other forums one?

Danny

lol I told you settings will be changed over the next few days to get it basically somewhere near....

what do you think to it though?

Danny

:RpS_laugh::eek:hmy::RpS_laugh: Kinell!!!!!!!.......I've gone from level 15 to 7!!!!!!! Stop fackin about with it Danny!!!!!!!!!!

Danny I don't mean to piss on your parade mate, but I can't help but think things like this will the forum a more complicated place. I know alot of people liked the old forum because it was simple and straight to the point, do we really need most popular awards, points, rep power etc?

I can take it away if you want... but I thought most members like the rep system in the old forum.

You dont have to do anything other than post

Danny

this is as compliacted as it gets....

dont worry steve... i always willing to help.. it may be a bit overwhelming now but a few weeks down the line....

Danny

The reputation thing is installed and has been tweeked!!

The more you post and interact with the site teh more points you get

Danny

I hope you like the new feature

Danny I don't mean to piss on your parade mate, but I can't help but think things like this will the forum a more complicated place. I know alot of people liked the old forum because it was simple and straight to the point, do we really need most popular awards, points, rep power etc?

Your just upset cos your not the most popular! :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.