new collomix r1300's on ebay £135

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spotted 110v Collomix mixers on ebay , R1000 and R1300 £90 and £135 respectively + 9.99 delivery from Gypsum tools. A spread i knew had one of these for as long as i remember so that's a good reference for me. I'm pretty sure they were expensive once, German built too.
Collomix R1300 Heavy Duty Plaster/Mortar Power Mixer 110volt | eBay

Collomix R1000 Heavy Duty Plaster/Mortar Power Mixer 110volt | eBay

Just remember you'll need a negative whisk to go with them for mixing finish plaster.

Excuse my ignorance Andy but what is a/ the function of a/ negative paddle , what's the paddle that comes with these then?

The paddles in the pictures for the 2 mixers for sale do seem to have negative twist but best to confirm first, wish i had a bit of spare cash i would snap up that R1300 but i'm saving for different toys, a DeWalt Li-ion impact driver and an Evolution Rage circular saw. The tools i wish i owned before i started putting up this bloody timber stud work !!

Brought one of them they resold it ! You are wasting your money please dont buy it .refina mega mixers are 10 times better and not 10 times the value . Dead heavy looks the part caroybn sell them for 500 and I thought bargin how wrong I was.couldnt knock up 3 bags of white morter buy it at your peril!!

yeah i thought they were ment to be pukka aswell admittedly not as good as the eibenstocks but almost as good:RpS_confused:

i spose how many times have we said you get what you pay for and for 135 nicker they cnt be all that good i spose

Status
Not open for further replies.