New build

Members online

I seen it you put it on the dryliners page, and they liked the rates is noone jumped on it?

I seen it you put it on the dryliners page, and they liked the rates is noone jumped on it?

No mate nothing
I'm so busing at the minute I have boarders on other works and other contacts are busy!!
Might have to let this one go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've a few hundred houses to do if I want. Don't think I'll bother my ass take them on. Happy to keep doing the small jobs. Plus u make f**k all more doing the bigger jobs. And all the bullshit subbing out tax s**t ect.

I've a few hundred houses to do if I want. Don't think I'll bother my ass take them on. Happy to keep doing the small jobs. Plus u make f**k all more doing the bigger jobs. And all the bullshit subbing out tax s**t ect.

I suppose it all depends on prices and margins.
The small jobs are time consuming
Each to there own I guess.

I suppose it all depends on prices and margins.
The small jobs are time consuming
Each to there own I guess.

I can make €2 m2 on the skimmers. €3 on each plasterboard the boarders put up. I'd do the rendering my slef. Good margins for me to be had. But dealing with the normal site bullshit. The sub contractors. All the safety s**t. Getting paid each month but all ways longer. Did it all years ago f**k all benefit for high risk.

I reckon most dickheads take on the big jobs so they can give it Mr big b*ll***s I have 30 men on that site lol. It all looks good on paper. But the reality is a different story.

Not sure about mr big b*ll***s.just looking to pay the mortgage and look after the family
The rates in Ireland must be decent to make £2m2 off the guys?
Or I suppose the rate you pay is low.
I'm paying good rates to lads but expect and decent return on the finish[emoji106]

I can make €2 m2 on the skimmers. €3 on each plasterboard the boarders put up. I'd do the rendering my slef. Good margins for me to be had. But dealing with the normal site bullshit. The sub contractors. All the safety s**t. Getting paid each month but all ways longer. Did it all years ago f**k all benefit for high risk.

I reckon most dickheads take on the big jobs so they can give it Mr big b*ll***s I have 30 men on that site lol. It all looks good on paper. But the reality is a different story.

I've read your post a few times now and I'm assuming it's a dig at me there
Not sure why as you don't know me.
You've contradicted yourself there as you've said there's good margins to be had although you then say there's f**k all benefits.
You seem like a decent chap although a bit of a bullshitter tbh.
You obviously know your game with machines.
Stick to the small works mate I would[emoji106]

I've read your post a few times now and I'm assuming it's a dig at me there
Not sure why as you don't know me.
You've contradicted yourself there as you've said there's good margins to be had although you then say there's f**k all benefits.
You seem like a decent chap although a bit of a bullshitter tbh.
You obviously know your game with machines.
Stick to the small works mate I would[emoji106]

Well f**k me u are assuming worng.

I don't know u. But I'll make it my f**k**g business to if you don't apologise for calling me a bullshitter. Am as honest as they come. Not all ways a good thing as I say it as I see it.

margins are there but with the rick and s**t that comes with it. Is not worth it. It all sounds good but it's not. Chasing money the hole time paying men. Been let down. s**t work ect for what an extra few pound that the tax man will find a way of getting it off u anyway. f**k me i dont normally let s**t get to me on here but to be called a bullshitter is f**k**g pissing me right off now to be honest. It takes a lot to piss me off. And I'll not lie if where in the same building now I'd be f**k**g arrested.

Not f**k**g happy

IMG_1884.GIF

Ok back to my normal slif. Can't be falling out with people on the Internet. Lol. As am meeting up with people I met on the Internet in a few weeks to go out drinking with it mean spray day :chica:.

A few hundred? Where they at mate? I'm sure there is much less hassle on smaller jobs I suppose.

Well f**k me u are assuming worng.

I don't know u. But I'll make it my f**k**g business to if you don't apologise for calling me a bullshitter. Am as honest as they come. Not all ways a good thing as I say it as I see it.

margins are there but with the rick and s**t that comes with it. Is not worth it. It all sounds good but it's not. Chasing money the hole time paying men. Been let down. s**t work ect for what an extra few pound that the tax man will find a way of getting it off u anyway. f**k me i dont normally let s**t get to me on here but to be called a bullshitter is f**k**g pissing me right off now to be honest. It takes a lot to piss me off. And I'll not lie if where in the same building now I'd be f**k**g arrested.

Not f**k**g happy
Haha brilliant is this a start of a Vincey v flynny type of relationship i think though it's just words being taken in wrong way your both decent chaps so let it slide and save the bullshitting to me I can bullshit with the best of them lol

A few hundred? Where they at mate? I'm sure there is much less hassle on smaller jobs I suppose.

Malahide Dublin. Is one site . 250 houses started there brickys are on site.
My dad is on to me about an even bigger site for an old builder he did a lot of work for. I don't need the hassle of it all. I'd rather do 3 to 4 days a week tbh. f**k work. And running around like a c**t and on the phone all day been there did that. Did well mortgage free. Don't need that s**t anymore. I'd rather go on site and sub to be honest get paid when job is finished go home. Am happy when am doing machine work. I might just do that now. I find the small jobs the best. Doing a lot of extensions. Can do a lot of them on my own

Malahide Dublin. Is one site . 250 houses started there brickys are on site.
My dad is on to me about an even bigger site for an old builder he did a lot of work for. I don't need the hassle of it all. I'd rather do 3 to 4 days a week tbh. f**k work. And running around like a c**t and on the phone all day been there did that. Did well mortgage free. Don't need that s**t anymore. I'd rather go on site and sub to be honest get paid when job is finished go home. Am happy when am doing machine work. I might just do that now. I find the small jobs the best. Doing a lot of extensions. Can do a lot of them on my own
Couldn't be bad to that then mate. I know what u mean, sites can be a bullocks. That's why I'm reasonably content just Gettin paid every week instead of chasing c**ts for money and having to pay boys lol. Fair play if Uv done well enough mate, you're lucky to be in the position that you can leave it. We are one of four squads on a big site and then he gets wee private jobs In between though he (understandably enough) isn't best pleased they decided to cut the rates so lookin for other work. I'd F*****g love to Get onto a half decent site, long as they paid regularly and weren't going to dirty Joe you. A good run of work would be no bad thing. But I don't know of I can be annoyed with the hassle yet, there is 3houses out my back going up. Half tempted to ring the builder and put a wee price in for a laugh see how my pricing would compare, though I would say price I would want to put in I wouldn't get it lol.

Liked

Couldn't be bad to that then mate. I know what u mean, sites can be a bullocks. That's why I'm reasonably content just Gettin paid every week instead of chasing c**ts for money and having to pay boys lol. Fair play if Uv done well enough mate, you're lucky to be in the position that you can leave it. We are one of four squads on a big site and then he gets wee private jobs In between though he (understandably enough) isn't best pleased they decided to cut the rates so lookin for other work. I'd F*****g love to Get onto a half decent site, long as they paid regularly and weren't going to dirty Joe you. A good run of work would be no bad thing. But I don't know of I can be annoyed with the hassle yet, there is 3houses out my back going up. Half tempted to ring the builder and put a wee price in for a laugh see how my pricing would compare, though I would say price I would want to put in I wouldn't get it lol.

Ring the builder and see if you can price the 3 houses. Them jobs to be normally sound. I don't mind them.

4 different gangs on site working for the builder is never a good thing but that what happens.

I got lucky I was 15 when I was on the trowel with my old man and uncle. And did a s**t load of summers b4 that. When I was 19 I was given half of there contacts all big builders. But I never forget it. The running around to different sites private houses on the go. Phone didnt stop need this doing where are the men that are ment to be here. Banks ringing you. I remember getting 76k off a builder a after paying men tax material I'd 12k out of it. I was making better money on the private houses with no hassle.

I haven't ruled out doing it agan but I'll set down with the builder if I can get payment evey 2 weeks I'll probably do it. My mate said he will take the skimming of them. I'll not make any money from him but don't care. He can deal with the builder. I'll do the outsides with the machine. And if I want can skim a house if there is nothing ready outside if I want. That's an option.

Or I just keep doing what am at now and f**k the sites lol I'll see in the next few weeks what am at.

This is the only problem with forum chat
It's very hard to get your point across and misinterpretation happens.
If it wasn't meant that way then I apologise for those comments.

Sound mate I can understand. Am a hot head at times. It's only a forum after all.(y)

You do plenty of it to me you merchant banker !!!!
:risas:

Ring the builder and see if you can price the 3 houses. Them jobs to be normally sound. I don't mind them.

4 different gangs on site working for the builder is never a good thing but that what happens.

I got lucky I was 15 when I was on the trowel with my old man and uncle. And did a s**t load of summers b4 that. When I was 19 I was given half of there contacts all big builders. But I never forget it. The running around to different sites private houses on the go. Phone didnt stop need this doing where are the men that are ment to be here. Banks ringing you. I remember getting 76k off a builder a after paying men tax material I'd 12k out of it. I was making better money on the private houses with no hassle.

I haven't ruled out doing it agan but I'll set down with the builder if I can get payment evey 2 weeks I'll probably do it. My mate said he will take the skimming of them. I'll not make any money from him but don't care. He can deal with the builder. I'll do the outsides with the machine. And if I want can skim a house if there is nothing ready outside if I want. That's an option.

Or I just keep doing what am at now and f**k the sites lol I'll see in the next few weeks what am at.

I found the bigger the companies the worse they are to work for . Got stung for 25k 5 years back still hurts.
Been doing work for a property developer who has got a lot bigger and tried a big plastering firm on advise of his new business partner has now come back asking me to do his work , I said fine as long as I'm paid fortnightly. He said fine ! Happy days