New Build Property currently being plastered

Jazz2020

Hi All, just joined the site and I will be adding pictures of a plastering job that I am having done to a 5 bedroom new build property as I am not sure whether its just me being too harsh, or is the plastering good by todays standards. To be continued!

Hi All, just joined the site and I will be adding pictures of a plastering job that I am having done to a 5 bedroom new build property as I am not sure whether its just me being too harsh, or is the plastering good by todays standards. To be continued!
What makes you think that todays standards are any better than yesterdays standards ? If you are not happy with the work then talk to the plasterer and tell him or her your concerns . Be diplomatic but if you think its not up to the standard as layed out in the NHBC book of standards and finishes (plastering section) then take it up with the architect or job forman . Hope this helps.

The suspense ..............

@Andy g

Well you dont want it to be continued do ya if you think the plastering is wank

If I have crabs Clawski will be getting his dick cut off in his sleep!
1595012812909.png