New and stuck

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveoneflowers

Hi to you all, I'm new to the forum and need help. I am building up a bonding coat, when I use the feather edge on it the bonding is pulling creating hollows. I rarely use bonding I mostly skim any help appreciated.
cheers to you all
Dave

are you using the feather edge when the bonding has pulled in, bonding needs to wet in order to rule it, perhaps rule it quicker next time, or keep it wet by brush splashing

hi dave what are you bonding onto ie block/brick/lathe/etc is your f/edge clean and have you wet the featheredge prior to using it ...

and dont mix your bonding to stiff /also mix it well.

Sounds like you are ruling it off to late. ie letting the bonding pull in to much before ruling.

Either try controlling the background suction better or work faster..........:RpS_thumbup:

I am sure you have it, the mix is too stiff and left a bit too long. It's for myself so I can mess about till I get it. But it's a big area so I am trying to stop myself loosing me rag. By the way that guy spunky who post who is he calling idiots, constructive criticism is ok but he is not very friendly is he

spunky is an acquired taste , he is actually very funny and witty and loves to reel innocents in ....part of the forum is the characters otherwise its very boring...

Dave would you buy a pair of work trousers with a heavy duty elasticised crotch area to prevent crotch split of the vertical seam?

spunky is an acquired taste , he is actually very funny and witty and loves to reel innocents in ....part of the forum is the characters otherwise its very boring...
youll have to copy and paste me the funny and witty ones :RpS_biggrin:

Spunky seems to have a problem with his nuts I'm sure you knowing the forum you get a few to help him out!!!!!!!!!!!!. :RpS_thumbup:

Simply rule deeper into the bonding and you won't be left with any hollows :RpS_thumbup:

still so damn hot...

"Once more into the fray...
Into this wilderness I make my stand.

Cover me in your attire and show rank upon my chest.
There is no fear, only courage shrouded in doubt.

Brothers in arms we stand amidst the charge.
Fallen are our heroes never to lie alone.

Leave me swiftly and without recompense.
Live and die on this day...

Live and die on this day..."

Welcome dave,minh wheres that from?

N8rbos, good to know you mate. You seem like a nice level headed sort of person :RpS_biggrin:

John has a love of literature and especially history relating to war. I wrote it to fire up his imagination :)

Status
Not open for further replies.