New and improved tapit tape review

Members online

get f**k*d, (Courtesy of my public relations dept for cockney kunts)
Rip Jazz GIF by Pull Up Raves

Replacing mechanical fasteners with adhesive tape​

Mechanical fastenings such as nuts and bolts, screws and rivets, and mechanical interlocks are traditionally seen as the strongest and most reliable joining method. Adhesive tapes can match and exceed this strength, as well as offer a range of unique characteristics that will enhance the reliability and longevity of the bond.

Bonding tapes eliminate concentrated areas of stress through its distribution evenly over the entire bonded area. Adhesive materials can also bond and dampen simultaneously, reducing damage and noise caused by vibration.

Bonding tapes eliminate concentrated areas of stress through its distribution evenly over the entire bonded area. Adhesive materials can also bond and dampen simultaneously, reducing damage and noise caused by vibration.

Do you live near a seismic fault, tapit?

Do your walls make a lot of noise?

some dodgy old diy wooden ladders and a brand new pair of snips. Old DIY dave having a to at his bedroom wanted a freebie
Those are my dodgy OLD ladders and my NEW snips but you got my gist perfectly, i knew you were smarter than your posts project.