Never seen an interior wall like this before.

Members online

basset

image.jpeg
Got a job coming up In a few weeks time and the customer has started to remove the blown render.

He sent me this picture asking f I was expecting this?

I was not haha.

Any of you guys seen an interior wall like this before? I quite like it!

View attachment 14253 Got a job coming up In a few weeks time and the customer has started to remove the blown render.

He sent me this picture asking f I was expecting this?

I was not haha.

Not seen anything like that before, I'd clean it up nice and put glass infront of it would look wicked [emoji106]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I bet someone from the damp industry would specify an injected dpc.
Look cool with glass in front.....the BBC could film....spiderwatch

Said exactly the same to the customer ' I would keep that on show!

Not sure on date of property I'll find out, pretty old though. I've asked the customer to check if it is listed or not.

Don't quite know how the rocks haven't Fallen out.

Interior as in both sides of it inside the house? What's on the other side of the wall?

It looks like a timber frame that's been infilled, and it must've been a fair bit of work to do.

When I'm boarding stud walls I always leave the odd board out here and just before I'm finished I throw all the off cuts into it. Customer walked in behind me one day and asked me what the hell I was doing. Told him I was giving the wall an extra hour of firecheck

When I'm boarding stud walls I always leave the odd board out here and just before I'm finished I throw all the off cuts into it. Customer walked in behind me one day and asked me what the hell I was doing. Told him I was giving the wall an extra hour of firecheck
Lol brilliant

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Interior as in both sides of it inside the house? What's on the other side of the wall?

It looks like a timber frame that's been infilled, and it must've been a fair bit of work to do.

Yep that's the dining room then the other side is the living room. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't seen something like this before. If it was my house if definelty leave it as a feature! Looks great!

Yep that's the dining room then the other side is the living room. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't seen something like this before. If it was my house if definelty leave it as a feature! Looks great!

How think is that stud wall then?