Nerja, Spain

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathon

Hello. My name is Jonathon. I have a refurbishment project and I'm just seeing whether there would be any interest in a bar refurbishment in Nerja, Malaga. We are based in Madrid and we are hoping to get the bar gutted and back up an running for mid April. We already have a good builder, and electrician and carpenter etc but we have no plasterers. There are local plasterers. Though to be honest the Spanish like to do drywall which we do not want as you can see the joins in the board in certain light, and within the ex pats there seem to be a lot of cowboys. We want a high end job. I should have the plans back from the builder by the weekend so I should be able to convert to PDF and post on here should you so need. It will just be boarding and plastering with English plaster, or Spanish if you know the materials and can get the same effect. There are merchants that sell English plaster further along the coast but it carries a premium. There will be a place to stay for you free of charge and we can arrange an evening meal. We will require an invoice as we will be writing off the work against profits. Anyway, I can give you more details and answer any questions if there is any interest expressed. I will log back in this afternoon about four o'clock.

Thanks

Jonathon

Hello. My name is Jonathon. I have a refurbishment project and I'm just seeing whether there would be any interest in a bar refurbishment in Nerja, Malaga. We are based in Madrid and we are hoping to get the bar gutted and back up an running for mid April. We already have a good builder, and electrician and carpenter etc but we have no plasterers. There are local plasterers. Though to be honest the Spanish like to do drywall which we do not want as you can see the joins in the board in certain light, and within the ex pats there seem to be a lot of cowboys. We want a high end job. I should have the plans back from the builder by the weekend so I should be able to convert to PDF and post on here should you so need. It will just be boarding and plastering with English plaster, or Spanish if you know the materials and can get the same effect. There are merchants that sell English plaster further along the coast but it carries a premium. There will be a place to stay for you free of charge and we can arrange an evening meal. We will require an invoice as we will be writing off the work against profits. Anyway, I can give you more details and answer any questions if there is any interest expressed. I will log back in this afternoon about four o'clock.

Thanks

Jonathon

Hi Jonathon,

We regularly travel Europe may possibly be interested providing you don't need us there yesterday..

Feel free to send me the plans via email and if you require any more info..

bjusticeplastering@gmail.com

Take care

Ben
@Marshy

Last edited by a moderator:
why don't you give the work to a local spanish builder, who will be able to sort out some spanish plasterers who know the local materials. you're living in their country and the unemployment rate is twenty five per cent ffs. spanish plasterers dont just do drywall. wtf. and theres quite a few ex pats who arent cowboys who also know the local materials.

been to nerja, nice place by the way :RpS_thumbup: used to live a bit further down the coast in almunecar.

Not what Sacha Baron Cohen says, they need stooge clowns as actors for his film. If you could keep your ear to the ground, so to speak :RpS_thumbup:

Two top quality plasterers willing to undertake yr job in Spain ,24yrs EXPS on major sites uk,worked France ,Germany ,and Barbados plastering ,tel mike 07968160084

Two top quality plasterers willing to undertake yr job in Spain ,24yrs EXPS on major sites uk,worked France ,Germany ,and Barbados plastering ,tel mike 07968160084
Maybe if you got involved in the forum rather than just popping up when a job is posted and contributing **** all, if anyone is gonna employ any one of here up I would advise them to read through some of their previous posts to see if they have a clue or if they are constantly looking for work which to me is not a good sign.

Been away on hols so not bothered looking on the forum, thanks Big Bruv and Bobby for the thumbs up but to much going on at the moment on the other hand I am seriously thinking of going back this year just about had enough of this country still got a set of tools in Spain and some fishing rods so why not.

Hi Jonathan,
I would be very interested.
I am fully qualified and time served in England but moved to Spain in 2010.
English plaster would be great as I miss working with it haha (much easier to trowel up for me) but Mecafino is fine if it keeps the cost down.
Is there a lot of work? How many days etc?
Thanks,

Ben

I agree, give the work to the Spanish... they know what their doing... and yeh.. people just popping up to reply to jobs is crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.