Nela Rainbow

Members online

No members online now.

Vincey

Private Member
:bananahappy: Thinking the new school will love these :bananahappy:
IMG_5069.JPG

And the old school will be like :wtf:

They're not going to make your finish any better. It's like when footballers wear pink boots,

Come the apocalypse, you will need a stealthy trowel ready in your bug out bag!
The above is clearly the South American "Amazonian" livery - But I look forward to seeing the Woodland cammo or Mullticam version of this essential piece of survival kit.

So are these special edition ones to be placed in a trowel wallet so every one can admire them on the soon to be announced Plasters Pride march ???

:bananahappy: Thinking the new school will love these :bananahappy:
View attachment 17777

And the old school will be like :wtf:
Before you start with your wacky claims I will put them to bed :)
1 they do not make it quicker
2 the colour will NOT make your hands feel stronger
3 the colour will NOT make the plaster set quicker or slower
4 it will not make you find your trowel quicker because loosing trowels was never a problem
5 the colour will not make you better than someone else

There may be more or I might just wait then call you on it :birra:

Last edited:
4 it will not make you find your trowel quicker because loosing trowels was never a problem
5 the colour will not make you the better than someone else

There may be more or I might just wait them call you on it :birra:
Evening, I thought it was worth a share rather than reading your political manifesto every time log on,

Same colour as high vis jacket , good for health and safety, lol you forgot that one big balls :birra:

Evening, I thought it was worth a share rather than reading your political manifesto every time log on,

Same colour as high vis jacket , good for health and safety, lol you forgot that one big balls :birra:
Didn't think of wearing it so I was more visible coz having a blade stuck to you would be more of a hazard :popcorn:

5 the colour will not make you the better than someone else

There may be more or I might just wait them call you on it :birra:

But they will make the chosen few think they are gods gift to plastering.

Well some like things to be colourful so if they want/think it looks good then fair enough. Be wasted on me as my that part of my trowel usually get cake holed anyway.

There just plain embarrassing. Whoever came up with that idea wants sacking ffs its building game not f**k**g Disney land!

Had lots of demands for various colours. Every so often we will release several coloured versions - Limited edition ones! Guys wants them in their favourite colour or simply so they know it's theirs and another team member doesn't nick it lol

Any requests, let me know.

Think it's great to see how NELA are flexible with everything they do. Not sure many other manufacturers have or would do this

Had lots of demands for various colours. Every so often we will release several coloured versions - Limited edition ones! Guys wants them in their favourite colour or simply so they know it's theirs and another team member doesn't nick it lol

Any requests, let me know.

Think it's great to see how NELA are flexible with everything they do. Not sure many other manufacturers have or would do this
Thought they were all limited editions as never in stock lol

I will wait for the review of the by RWFOO7 (sir) ...i cant wait to here him drone on for half an hour.....ok guys.

Let's face it it's fun seeing so many new products whether you like this or not.. It's definitely adapting from the plain stainless steel marshaltown ..

Really enjoying using this dura-finish anyway .. I honestly feel its better than multi too

Attachments

• 20170506_162623.jpg
    20170506_162623.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 213
  • 20170506_165307.jpg
    20170506_165307.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 259
Bet my new 2 bagger Gorilla tub

Flynny gets a Red one

And Gordon gets a Blue one

Before June

Didn't no fisher price did nela stuff to bet every one thinks there stupid but in there head there going to buy one. All jokes aside there stupid......