NELA Prices and launch Date

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

Hi Guys,

We have a launch date of Wednesday the 16th of April for these trowels, both the s*p*r*lex and Premium Plastering trowels will be ready for purchase on this date. As long as there are no hold ups with shipping :rolleyes)

All prices are now online, the product is not available to purchase yet though.

For a list of the prices please visit: NELA Trowels

The trowels will also be able to be purchased online, please note that the price of these trowels does not reflect the quality of them. We have entered them into the market at this price as an introductory offer.

Delivery Price on the trowels will be the standard £8.00 as this guarantees next day delivery, Insurance and safe arrival of the goods.

If anyone has any questions I will be happy to help

Ryan

i want the flex but still waiting to hear what they are like is there goin to be an 18 nelaflex out of interest

Hi guys,

We do ship to Ireland. Unfortunately I can't sort a discount out at the moment as we have gone in very low already. If you bulk buy 5+ we can offer discounts

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

i got ripped off on me box, my one turned up i opened it eager to see it and whats written on the box bloody @CTPlastering :rolleyes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha well a still got one ? And no beddy mate , havnt had time to even get back to him really , a havnt got a account with paypal so will have to ask the missus for her password etc lol

Are you going to be doing the super flex in any smaller sizes than 14", I'd like 11" or 12"?

Hi Guys,

We have a launch date of Wednesday the 16th of April for these trowels, both the s*p*r*lex and Premium Plastering trowels will be ready for purchase on this date. As long as there are no hold ups with shipping :rolleyes)

All prices are now online, the product is not available to purchase yet though.

For a list of the prices please visit: NELA Trowels

The trowels will also be able to be purchased online, please note that the price of these trowels does not reflect the quality of them. We have entered them into the market at this price as an introductory offer.

Delivery Price on the trowels will be the standard £8.00 as this guarantees next day delivery, Insurance and safe arrival of the goods.

If anyone has any questions I will be happy to help

Ryan
better than refina s*p*r*lex?

Good man!

At the moment the sizes on the website are the only ones available

If there is a big interest in the future for different sizes it can be requested. Can't promise anything though as it's down to min order quants!

Good man!

At the moment the sizes on the website are the only ones available

If there is a big interest in the future for different sizes it can be requested. Can't promise anything though as it's down to min order quants!

bet you sell a **** load of these on your first day

@Plasterers1StopShop can't i pre order? it doesn't highlight the add to wishlist etc. are they only available when in? i am going on holiday on 17th can i oreder one (and some other stuff) and you deliver when i get back or deliver to my mums

@Plasterers1StopShop can't i pre order? it doesn't highlight the add to wishlist etc. are they only available when in? i am going on holiday on 17th can i oreder one (and some other stuff) and you deliver when i get back or deliver to my mums

Hi mate, unfortunately we can't take payment for them until we have stock. We can deliver when ur back or send it to your mums. Best to call me to organise or make sure you put your mums delivery address down

Cheers

bad luck.. and they will all be sold by then, so you cant have one.. bbbwwaahhhahahahah

wed 16th and if anyone nicks mine i will hunt you down and.....................bum shag ya

thats mine i dropped it.....................before you walked your dogs and it blew down to where you live

Status
Not open for further replies.