Nela mediflex

Members online

No members online now.

windy

Private Member
Working at home so thought I'd experiment with my mediflex. Only use it for last cross but I've tried about 6 or 7 times and it just drags and trys to tear the plaster...abandoned it in the end then used the s*p*r*lex which worked lovely...mediflex just won't wear in...anyone else had problems with em

Ha 2 san.miguels down for me so far..cheers and enjoy...
Cheers mate
drunk on one GIF

Never had a problem with them don’t bother with them anymore. I’ve got 2 worn in ones try using them for closing in stages .

Working at home so thought I'd experiment with my mediflex. Only use it for last cross but I've tried about 6 or 7 times and it just drags and trys to tear the plaster...abandoned it in the end then used the s*p*r*lex which worked lovely...mediflex just won't wear in...anyone else had problems with em
Odd as that's my go to trowel if my marshaltown starts dragging. Never had a problem with it

I found the same problem with the midiflex took forever to wear in I bought the new Nela black edition I find it has the same problem I just stick to my mt until last rub and then use an ox 16 inch super flex the ox are a really nice trowel

It drags if you hit it too late. I smooth with mt then hit it pretty much straight away with mediflex.

To be honest I’m sure I love it but I have got used to it. Blagged my head for a bit when I first bought one

I only use them for.last 2 passes inc last hard cross trowel so if I need to use it earlier I may as well just use the mt ??