need work ??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put a ad in the paper
plasterer looking for work
city & gulds prices from£60
tex call 07400 22 11 55

get s**t loads of calls price over the phone.dont do time wasters.
Go out tell um cum look at my work show un pics.get 5 days a week.got work booked up till 15th next month and only put my ad in 4 a week this year. Cost me £50 try it

stokie well done mateif its working keep going.im thinking of doing something that was mentioned on here a while back ,which is advertise £99 rooms re plastered on my van in big big letters with a very small * which means conditions apply and then depending on the job the punters the circumstances etc ill have a huge list of excemptios.

good luck are you a stoke fan i was there tuther month when you got tangoed by the pool still i like stoke best fans to come to blackpool in the championship the other year and im glad your becoming a prem team full time

Hey stokie that wasnt you in the local paper was it saying rooms skimmed for 60 quid?Hope your not doing them for that money or else i will have to do them for 50 lol.

i wish some of you fella`s lived down my way.phoned 6 local speads that i knew this week,got 3 job`s that i need doing in the next month.5 of them were busy,and the other spread want`s 150 a day,and 120 for his labourer!offered the same guy 100m2 of skimming a few weeks back,£3.50 m2.said he could`nt make any money out of it.he wanted day work instead!hopefully found someone now.if he lets me down,would anyone be willing to travel down to devon?

Sounds a bit drastic but Wonder if it's worth selling up and moving

well i was taking over in laws pet shops but in 3 years our house has sold and fell thru 3 times they cudnt wait any longer and av sold them to retire.house is still up and i think ill go back to oz.
as for the £99 a room deal i think it could make some money to keep me going need to fix the van up a bit and do it

i wish some of you fella`s lived down my way.phoned 6 local speads that i knew this week,got 3 job`s that i need doing in the next month.5 of them were busy,and the other spread want`s 150 a day,and 120 for his labourer!offered the same guy 100m2 of skimming a few weeks back,£3.50 m2.said he could`nt make any money out of it.he wanted day work instead!hopefully found someone now.if he lets me down,would anyone be willing to travel down to devon?

shame its only 100m2 mate or i wud cum down and gladly do it

stokie well done mateif its working keep going.im thinking of doing something that was mentioned on here a while back ,which is advertise £99 rooms re plastered on my van in big big letters with a very small * which means conditions apply and then depending on the job the punters the circumstances etc ill have a huge list of excemptios.

good luck are you a stoke fan i was there tuther month when you got tangoed by the pool still i like stoke best fans to come to blackpool in the championship the other year and im glad your becoming a prem team full time
We are coming to visit you at the end of april a bank holiday weekend [let the good times roll]lol

Status
Not open for further replies.