need to buy a spat

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

brimplas1

as the title says i need to buy a spat as its taking me days to recover after doing ceilings as i have pinched tendons in my shoulders, i am not to bad after just skimming but do an awful loft of overboard and same day skims so can spend an 8hr shift working above my head... I have speed skims but want to make my life as easy as possible all the way through the gauge... is there a big difference between the eze spat and the refina as there is quite a difference in price ?

Some love the eze some love the refina, you'll only know when you try and buy, eze has a replacement blade feature , long thin blades will always bend in my opinion .

as the title says i need to buy a spat as its taking me days to recover after doing ceilings as i have pinched tendons in my shoulders, i am not to bad after just skimming but do an awful loft of overboard and same day skims so can spend an 8hr shift working above my head... I have speed skims but want to make my life as easy as possible all the way through the gauge... is there a big difference between the eze spat and the refina as there is quite a difference in price ?

When i use the spat i still find it hard on the shoulder

I am hoping it used other muscles ... I decided to try a speed skim sf purely because of the cost.. will give it a try and if I do not get on with it it will go on flee-bay...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.