Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReadPlastering

Yesterday i rendered a side of the wall but due to the rain i didnt render the whole wall and left the very top part ,so today i rendered the top half and had to join it with yesterdays render but im not to happy with the join and i feel tht it will show up when it gets painted.. just wondering if theres any fillers out there that i can put on the render to feather it out better.

it will all ways look bad, also a future crack were you have joined the render , take it off and do it again .

ReadPlastering said:
Yesterday i rendered a side of the wall but due to the rain i didnt render the whole wall and left the very top part ,so today i rendered the top half and had to join it with yesterdays render but im not to happy with the join and i feel tht it will show up when it gets painted.. just wondering if theres any fillers out there that i can put on the render to feather it out better.

Idiot.... never ever leave bits for the next day... work late and bloody finish the whole wall... consider yourself well told off... naughty naughty boy...

Render Systems said:
ReadPlastering said:

Idiot.... never ever leave bits for the next day... work late and bloody finish the whole wall... consider yourself well told off... naughty naughty boy...

PMSL ;D

Render Systems said:
ReadPlastering said:

to true :p

Status
Not open for further replies.