Need a new trowel cause I'm a c unt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeT

Went to wickes in mk today to pick up some wood for the in-laws and being caring of my tools I moved it onto the roof before loading up( can u see where this is going?) Any way like a complete Richard I moved off with the trowel still on the roof. 20 yards down the road I remember and expect to find it in bits on the floor but no,some fuckr had swipped it in around 45 seconds. Checked all round the cars and nothing,asked in-store if anyone had handed it in and nothing so my question is who is the biggest ****,myself or the arse that picked it up? Also where is the best place to pick up a mt permashape?,

did exact same thing 10yrs a go with an old tyzack trowel devod as never got round to buying another as had plenty of others at time mt etc...now there crap where as mine was the old style with a chunky wooden handle....unbelievable how different different/balanced they used to feel compared to mt!!!!!!!!!!:-(

Went to wickes in mk today to pick up some wood for the in-laws and being caring of my tools I moved it onto the roof before loading up( can u see where this is going?) Any way like a complete Richard I moved off with the trowel still on the roof. 20 yards down the road I remember and expect to find it in bits on the floor but no,some fuckr had swipped it in around 45 seconds. Checked all round the cars and nothing,asked in-store if anyone had handed it in and nothing so my question is who is the biggest ****,myself or the arse that picked it up? Also where is the best place to pick up a mt permashape?,
Wickes car park i find good George, for cheap trowels :RpS_wink:

definitely you george, lol :RpS_laugh:

You could always consider going onto the dark side and buy a Nela instead of a mt.A guy on here called Dave from @Plasterers1StopShop sells them. I tell you what if you don't like it once you have worn it in a bit I will swap it for a nice new shiny mt gold ps 14inch for free as i have one gathering dust in my lock up that i will never use :RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
The modern mts are shite built like shovels , the xtra lite mt was the best trowel they made , bang it in on sand and cement when its ready use it as a skimming trowel , the nela looks ok but the tang looks big and clumsy if it will makes a good skimming trowel only time will tell imo .

Got a R/F leather bound s/s trowel few months ago - gotta say they are quality and I used to use Tyzack ... like @zombie said the balance/weight of the Tyzack always swung it or me over Mts... Still got a few worn in Tyzacks stashed away though :RpS_thumbup:

Funny as duck, I took some render beads out of me van and put them on me roof so I could get to my tools for the day, totally forgot about them on me roof rack at the end of the day drove about 10 miles before I remembered, jumped out and they we're spread all over the roof bar 2 of them, did anyone flash me, did they f uck.lol

hi guys out of curiosity does any of you older spreads remember the tyzack double tanged skimming trowels (red handle)

Funny as duck, I took some render beads out of me van and put them on me roof so I could get to my tools for the day, totally forgot about them on me roof rack at the end of the day drove about 10 miles before I remembered, jumped out and they we're spread all over the roof bar 2 of them, did anyone flash me, did they f uck.lol

Life is hard sometimes! Lol

Nisus,u know **** all. It was a Saturday so wickes was full of diy'rs
It will be in the hands of some **** that will think it's a great door stop. 

I do know who's got it, I know a lot of people, from all over the country & I keep in touch with everyone, word soon gets around especially when some **** leaves a trowel lying in the rd lol :RpS_lol:
Ask @kebab king where your trowel is :rolleyes)
think he's got a ransom demand :-0

hi guys out of curiosity does any of you older spreads remember the tyzack double tanged skimming trowels (red handle)

My dad loved them. I bought a couple of the newer ones recently (BnQ £15) and I have to say I prefer them to my MT's. Not very strong tho, nick easily

I feel your pain buddy I had my mt permashape stolen. I had it for about 6 years and it was moulded to me then had to buy a new one :RpS_crying: the new one is almost there but still miss it!

Status
Not open for further replies.