Need a good talking to

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemp

need to give myself a good talking to and get my head back in the game chaps been making silly mistakes just lately:RpS_cursing: . don't know what's wrong with me don't seem to be able to get my head right don't no if i losing interest or what just don't care any more some1 give me a good telling off please lol :RpS_laugh:

Everybody makes mistakes mate when we take our eye off the ball,bounce back and take each job as it comes.you should be your own harshest critic.

Feck sake get yer feckin finger out and pull your weight, you hopeless ****, you gang needs you to take the lead and show the way, if your not up to it or can't be bothered then get to feck down the dole office, sign on an get your money once a fortnight, sit in front of daytime telly drinkin cheap beer!!!!.... How's that for a tellin off kemp? Hope this helps mate:RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup:

Feck sake get yer feckin finger out and pull your weight, you hopeless ****, you gang needs you to take the lead and show the way, if your not up to it or can't be bothered then get to feck down the dole office, sign on an get your money once a fortnight, sit in front of daytime telly drinkin cheap beer!!!!.... How's that for a tellin off kemp? Hope this helps mate:RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup:
cheers pal knew u or spunky or beddy would give me a roasting (verbal) lol so i sort mysen out lol think its cos phones been quite and lost a few jobs to the local pols and no1 else seems to give a crap on the firm i working for but I GOT TO get my head back in the game ec lol

Man up you feckin homo............not sure about you getting air tight with spunky beddy and FA...............:RpS_scared:

cheers pal knew u or spunky or beddy would give me a roasting (verbal) lol so i sort mysen out lol think its cos phones been quite and lost a few jobs to the local pols and no1 else seems to give a crap on the firm i working for but I GOT TO get my head back in the game ec lol
it will just be a lull you are goin thru, it'll change soon enuff, one phone call away from madness! Chin up:RpS_thumbsup:And I'm sure spunks or beddy will be along soon to give you a real good tellin off, after that you may have to call the samaritans:-0

I'm the same mate, enjoying the time off tbh and I'm losing interest too don't blame you it's a s**t game

need to give myself a good talking to and get my head back in the game chaps been making silly mistakes just lately:RpS_cursing: . don't know what's wrong with me don't seem to be able to get my head right don't no if i losing interest or what just don't care any more some1 give me a good telling off please lol :RpS_laugh:
DOUBLE AWAY YOU WASTE OT SKIN AND GO AND TAKE YOUR HEAD FOR A s**t .STOP F*****g ABOUT AND PULL YOUR FINGER OUT AND GET YOUR s**t SORTED OUT.:mad: Hope this helps and remember we all go through bad patches.

DOUBLE AWAY YOU WASTE OT SKIN AND GO AND TAKE YOUR HEAD FOR A s**t .STOP F*****g ABOUT AND PULL YOUR FINGER OUT AND GET YOUR s**t SORTED OUT.:mad: Hope this helps and remember we all go through bad patches.
really helpful this beader, kemp is painfully obviously going through a bad time and while i genuinely think you mean well you could be a bit more tactfull and supportive , and think how you would feel if it was you

as has been mentioned we all make mistakes kemp thats life, give it a few more weeks and if buisness has not picked up at all,and you feel mentally and physically worse seriously go and see a doctor as this could be the start of a serious illness called depression, and from what you are saying making mistakes/losing intrest etc could be the start,all the best hector

really helpful this beader, kemp is painfully obviously going through a bad time and while i genuinely think you mean well you could be a bit more tactfull and supportive , and think how you would feel if it was you
Sorry hector but kemp asked for a telling off so that what he got, although it was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek i gave him what he asked for and yes i do understand what he may be going through as i said that we all go through bad stages during the working life . so wind your neck in.

get some nuutts sucker somthing will come in it always does and like hector says go see the quack if you feelin low, The winters on the way you might have start of winter blues I personally think us guys and guls in the building trade are more likely to suffer as work gets tighter in the winter and following on from this crap year we have had you can easily get deppressed and lose intrest in everything .

i keep tropical fish jr lol and im not depressed chaps been there done that had the pills etc i know the signs etc just a little down cos to many pols nicking all the work and these so called mulittraders keep turning up everywhere with all the gear and not much of an idea just having a bad patch at mo that's all i think
and thanks to beddys and fatarms bllocking im getting my act together again pulled the multirade guy up twice over his boreding and skimming and his all day to do a pipe boxing while boreded 2 walls and skimmed 3

(pssst kemp,beddy didn't give you a tellin off mate:RpS_wink:) don't want any false acusation charges brought against you:-0

Last edited:
kemp mate you'll be suprised just how stress can creep up on ya,even if things are going ok(life)
trick is to take a break,take a deep breath etc....then launch that multitrader head first across ya spot/ligga board.....:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.