need a chance!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

patman89

Alright lads! Been doing general building for last 8 years and over that time I've worked with a few spreads and picked up on how to do the basics, really enjoy doing the job! 'Some say I'm bonkers!' Would love to get into it full time if I could get in with somebody to fully learn everything about the trade! I'm 26 living in the waterlooville area and I havetransport.

Old company I worked for years ago is where I got first experience of it but left and went with a plasterer about 5 years ago but didn't work out with him, so got back into general building but isn't way I want too go.

Haha, I don't think he would like working for me. I prefer virgin lads, I'm a bit irritable about bad habits.

Well you are on the right place patman. Why not offer to do a couple of days for free to get others interested? Best of luck tho mate i like the fact your keen to learn as that attitude you cannot teach

Sunday sesh!

Attachments

• 20150913_141536.jpg
    20150913_141536.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 389
Well some things are not worth it mate live your life to the full while your young I wish I had done things differently

When we were working on our place I had sets on at 9pm... was a damn nightmare

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thing is I'm trying to get as good as I can at the moment even if it is just prepping and skimming, until I find a job with a spread full time I'll take on any plastering job just to get the experience. I'm not charging him he just bought me a new refina mixer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.