need a bit of advice please lads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigfella

hi lads ive got a crappy patching up job round new windows they've chopped some of the render of and it needs patching up but i could do with some advice on how to get the same affect ? it looks like pebble dash painted but there not pebbles as i can crush the lumps it looks like tyrolean but lumpy i`ll try and up load some pics but any advice would be appreciated photo (1).JPGphoto.JPG

photo (2).jpg photo (3).jpg

Ok daft question but how do I do it ? Never done any before customer just wants it something like (he's renting it out) any tips would be great lads

Depends on the tension on the bar on your tyrolean gun, have a play about on the back of a spot board - or even the front if you like - you will find the right combination of bar tension + thickness of mixture :RpS_thumbup:

And mask up first :RpS_thumbsup:

Ok daft question but how do I do it ? Never done any before customer just wants it something like (he's renting it out) any tips would be great lads

yes what you need is my one day corse on slop dashing it is intensive. it is very reasonable priced at £350 that includes a starter pack of 3 bags of sand 1 bag of op cement a packet of feb and 2 stop beads. so as you can do a feature panel on the front of your home when you have got the knac.
i am based in suffolk so you can take in some of the breath taking views here . or as the locals say if you have seen a ploughed field you have seen suffolk.
my studio aka as my garage is close to the main line station so i can soon pop down and pick you up in the old bird puller.
rember cash is king.

Rough cast is done with stones usually pea shingle.make sure you put lime in with backing coat to build suction build backing coat on to nearly glush an then just splatter coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.