Nearly new!

Hixon

Hello all!

Made a few posts already to the forum but here to introduce myself. Shropshire based (Broseley) semi pro plasterer/labourer looking for work. I have a recent post on the labourers forum which best describes my attributes.

Give me a shout if you need someone reliable with work between Shrewsbury/Telford/Wolverhampton areas. 07415 325898

Cheers!

It's never a handboard. That's just F*****g ridiculous mate. Wouldn't say gimme a couple of handboard fulls to finish this wall. Would say couple of hawk fuls though

Correct.

I would say that I wanted 3.25 KG of gear spread over two lifts. Two hawks. Four scoops. Eight loaded trowels.

Precisely.

Not one gram more or one gram less or you're going in the barrel with the hose down your trouser leg, you little c**t.

I like how introducing myself has caused a row on the forum about a f****** tool :LOL: Anyway it's a hawk all the way for me lads........handboard sounds Americanised!

The hawk/handboard row has raged for years on here, straw or spoon?

I like how introducing myself has caused a row on the forum about a f****** tool :LOL: Anyway it's a hawk all the way for me lads........handboard sounds Americanised!

Nope. We can't take credit for that one. It's a hawk over here. Never heard anyone ever call it a handboard, pretty sure that's not even a thing.

Hello all!

Made a few posts already to the forum but here to introduce myself. Shropshire based (Broseley) semi pro plasterer/labourer looking for work. I have a recent post on the labourers forum which best describes my attributes.

Give me a shout if you need someone reliable with work between Shrewsbury/Telford/Wolverhampton areas. 07415 325898

Cheers!

Welcome along :D