Nearly a waste of time

roryston

I work very closely with a log burner installer.

He goes in and makes a mess and I tart them back up, its nice work usually a about 3 hours in and out 2/3 times a week most weeks so pretty handy to have, especially on those afternoons when your finishing about 3pm on another job.

Usually this is the affair

WP_20161031_16_57_16_Pro.jpg

WP_20161031_19_17_47_Pro.jpg

I'm doing one now and it was almost a waste of time, they reinstalled the surround and he just wanted me to make good around it, basically a decorators job. Anyway after he showed me what to do and left the owner pulled me to one side, obviously I thought she wanted cock but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

She asked me for a price to skim a little wall next to it and if I had time, no problem £60 I said.

So cant complain just waiting to trowel it up now, at least its not a complete waste of my time.

Sorry for the story I'm really bored at this moment in time!

WP_20161101_17_47_50_Pro.jpg

I work very closely with a log burner installer.

He goes in and makes a mess and I tart them back up, its nice work usually a about 3 hours in and out 2/3 times a week most weeks so pretty handy to have, especially on those afternoons when your finishing about 3pm on another job.

Usually this is the affair

View attachment 14438

View attachment 14439

I'm doing one now and it was almost a waste of time, they reinstalled the surround and he just wanted me to make good around it, basically a decorators job. Anyway after he showed me what to do and left the owner pulled me to one side, obviously I thought she wanted cock but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

She asked me for a price to skim a little wall next to it and if I had time, no problem £60 I said.

So cant complain just waiting to trowel it up now, at least its not a complete waste of my time.

Sorry for the story I'm really bored at this moment in time!

View attachment 14440
Just imagine now if she bent over with little skirt and no knickers and said Rory fill this my love..bet time wud fly by then eh pal..only happens in daily sport aguny aunt pages do them story's that are made up

Just imagine now if she bent over with little skirt and no knickers and said Rory fill this my love..bet time wud fly by then eh pal..only happens in daily sport aguny aunt pages do them story's that are made up

Theres more chance of this skim pulling in!